What Really Works From One Professional - page 12

Interesting stuff here JD!

With the float, are you mainly looking at the 1hr for the ride down/up and the start/end of a new histo?

Also, what's your setting? 100?

Cheers

jonnydenver69:
yeah the hr is the main...standard setting.....

Thanks. Just got the new template with the goods!

Pip Trip:
Thanks. Just got the new template with the goods!

ok everything should be there,

Pip Trip:
Interesting stuff here JD!

With the float, are you mainly looking at the 1hr for the ride down/up and the start/end of a new histo?

Also, what's your setting? 100?

Cheers

yeah the hr is the main...standard setting...

so the v trade today was 220 pips..off the first 2 moves.. but i know most of you are in the states...only caught 70, wish i hadnt gone to the dentist....

I jusr return, and it was one of the best trading day for me. Thank you Jonny and all the other here.

I close for today. and tomorrow is another day...

pikachucom:
Strange,

there is no FLOAT indicator when I loaded the template? Is there suppose to be one already in the template?

And I noticed in your pics, you have more indicators loaded, should we do the same and what are the settings?

see pic

cheers

The template will not help you, you need the indicator.

I think it's this one.

Thanks for insights jonnydenver!

Files:
float.mq4  9 kb

JD, After trading the market for a few years I have found that when trying to learn a new method that what is happening is the devolopment of new eyes and or newly perceiving the market and following that perception. With that said here is what I am perceiving at the moment after rereading your past posts and then having a relook at charts. Could you add some information to my perception of my current view and what we are looking at...Here is what I am seeing

1. new float on several time frames

2. macd and stoch up on lower time frame and down on higher time frame but looking like they may turn up on higher time frames too.

3. shi_channel still turned up on 15 and hour and price has gone thru the bottom of the channel quite a bit.

4. In order for the V to begin we need a turning up on the macd and stochs in higher time frame.

5. Price is currently turning up nicely on the 5 minute and starting on the 15. As price turns up it will come back up to the shi_channel and continue in the present direction of the shi_channel which is north.

6.the float will continue to rise or possibly pull back a little bit when retracements happen.

7. Price is at extreme overshoot ie. past -0/8 on the murrey math lines on the 5/15/1 hour so an upside correction is potentially in the works from that angle.

8. After the V hits bottom then price will cross the 60 then the 200.

price will then be at approximately the midline

9. On the 15 minute chart a 50 % fib retracement from the previous high swing point of 8868 would put price at a murrey major support/resistance line of 4/8.

What else should I be looking at? If this is about the V then we need to perceive the bottom, a bottom is usually perceived in retrospect and or while it is forming which is now as we speak, the question is WHEN TO GET IN? Because what you are sharing is not only price but TIME then I guess patience and the passing of time and chart watching and eventually jumping into the trade is what is happening. I think where I am severely LACKING is looking at the WAVES. Thanks for any insight.

another version of float indicator

Hi,

- it's optimized.

- can be checked on history.(from param)

- the "vert float predictions",visible after zero bar

Cheers.

Files:
float_01.mq4  7 kb

Can someone post the murray math indicator? The template has the lines but since I don't have the indicators I dont think they'll update. Also, are the blue lines manual or from an indicator? Thx

i have this one....Let me know if its the one....

Hope this help

Good trading!!!!!!!!!

MATIASFX

Reason: