Mobile Trading/Technical Requirements/Automated Trading Championship - page 4

fxhst329:
That's great news. I'm using MDA currently with Windows Mobile 5 (mobile 6 is out already) and I have to say it's incredible. It's very convenient, like going from desktop to laptop, this is going from laptop to MDA. I mean I can sit and watch TV without carrying PC around all the time and able to control the account from anywhere. I'm running EA's also and it works fine along with standard manuall orders. The only major thing I'm missing there....CUSTOM INDICATORS and PAST DATA. So somehow work on this, maybe LITE and EXTENDED type of installation...I have 2 GB microSD card and technology is still developing, I'm sure it will be capable to do everything in some time. My generall review is Excellent!...I've actually caught myself thinking..."can I do backtest here???" LOL

When you say MDA do you mean the T-Mobile MDA? I have one too, its great for running the Mobile MetaTrader! The only problem I have with it is the fact that you can't use custom indicators or EAs on it, but that's a given. I'm working on a custom server-client app right now that will at least send me some of the values from my indicators to my phone. That way I can have some idea of what my indicators are saying while I'm on the go.

hi

chistyle:
Hi Im just wondering if anyone in this forum has used the metatrader MOBILE PHONE PDA trading whilst on the Road, Travellin etc.. If so what has been your experience in trading on a handheld Hybrid mobile phone/pda ? and how do you rate it from desktop trading to PDA MOBILE TRADING?

MT4 for mobile same as desktop trading depend on your internet provider connection ..as I know there's no custom indicator for mobile trading...

I'm looking for it too )

=================

Forex Indicators Collection

Automated Trading Championship 2007

We are glad to inform that preparations for the Automated Trading Championship 2007 have already been started and the contest will certainly take place. There is not very much time left before it starts.

At present, we are working at the Championship website, which we are planning to have launched by the 1st of July. On the same day, the registration of Participants will start, which will finish on the 20th of September. The Championship, like the previous one, will start on the 1st of October and finish on the 25th of December 2007.

We have prepared some surprises for you for this second Championship. Keep up with our news and prepare your Expert Advisors for the Automated Trading Championship 2007!

Technical Requirements for MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE

The development of the MetaTrader 4 Mobile for Smartphone approaches its completion.

System requirements of the new client terminal are as follows:

• operating system MS Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition for Smartphones or higher;
  • screen size 176х220 or higher;
  • the distributive makes 400 Kb, unpacked to 1 Mb. It must also be noted that some additional memory will be needed to pump historical data.

Other requirements to the terminal are restricted by those applicable to the operating system.

Problem MT4 Mobile on IBFX mini account!

Is anyone encounter problem with MT4 Mobile running Windows Mobile 2003 on mini account of IBFX? I do. But it running fine with demo and standard account. Had seek help from IBFX live chat but not much help from them.

Do anyone have solution pls help me. Thank you in advance.

Beta Release of the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE

The development of the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE has almost been completed. At the moment, we can offer everybody a beta version of the new mobile terminal for smartphones. Download the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE and take part in the development of the new terminal. Your opinions and comments are very important to us.

Having downloaded the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE, you get:

- the full set of trade orders;

- symbol charts;

- Market Watch;

- history of trades;

- news in the real-time mode;

- alerts;

- mailing system.

Official release of the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE is planned for the 1st of June 2007. In addition to the functions already embedded in the terminal, the full version will also have technical indicators.

Technical requirements needed to use the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE:

- a smartphone operated by the MS Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition for smartphones or a later version;

- screen size 176х220 pixels or larger;

- 5 MB free memory.

Registration Keys

Registration keys for MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE can be purchased right now. Like MetaTrader 4 Mobile, the new terminal is distributed under Try&Buy conditions. The MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE can be used within one week without any limitations. For further use, it will be necessary to purchase a registration key ($45). If you have already purchased such a key for any other mobile trading terminal produced by our company, you can use it to work with the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE, as well.

hi

Lenar:
The development of the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE has almost been completed. At the moment, we can offer everybody a beta version of the new mobile terminal for smartphones. Download the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE and take part in the development of the new terminal. Your opinions and comments are very important to us.

Having downloaded the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE, you get:

- the full set of trade orders;

- symbol charts;

- Market Watch;

- history of trades;

- news in the real-time mode;

- alerts;

- mailing system.

Official release of the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE is planned for the 1st of June 2007. In addition to the functions already embedded in the terminal, the full version will also have technical indicators.

Technical requirements needed to use the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE:

- a smartphone operated by the MS Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition for smartphones or a later version;

- screen size 176х220 pixels or larger;

- 5 MB free memory.

Registration Keys

Registration keys for MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE can be purchased right now. Like MetaTrader 4 Mobile, the new terminal is distributed under Try&Buy conditions. The MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE can be used within one week without any limitations. For further use, it will be necessary to purchase a registration key ($45). If you have already purchased such a key for any other mobile trading terminal produced by our company, you can use it to work with the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE, as well.

great ...we can trade anywhere we like ..I've a question regarding connection

if suddenly there's someone make a call to us while we're in process of a transaction ..is internet connection will keep a live or it'll be disconnected for a moment ?

==================

prasxz:
great ...we can trade anywhere we like ..I've a question regarding connection

if suddenly there's someone make a call to us while we're in process of a transaction ..is internet connection will keep a live or it'll be disconnected for a moment ?

==================

hi

As far as i know it depends on device. Is it allows to keep the connection alive or not? When you will buy your smartphone, please ask about this question.

Past Data

fxhst329:
That's great news. I'm using MDA currently with Windows Mobile 5 (mobile 6 is out already) and I have to say it's incredible. It's very convenient, like going from desktop to laptop, this is going from laptop to MDA. I mean I can sit and watch TV without carrying PC around all the time and able to control the account from anywhere. I'm running EA's also and it works fine along with standard manuall orders. The only major thing I'm missing there....CUSTOM INDICATORS and PAST DATA. So somehow work on this, maybe LITE and EXTENDED type of installation...I have 2 GB microSD card and technology is still developing, I'm sure it will be capable to do everything in some time. My generall review is Excellent!...I've actually caught myself thinking..."can I do backtest here???" LOL

About MQL4 support (ie Expert Advisors and Custom Indicators support): for now we are not planning to do it. At least not in MetaTrader 4 Platform.

About Past Data: just try to scroll back into history. When you reach the left side scroll more and the data will be downloaded.

Reason: