Can’t download EA..??????

I’m testing out my iPad I have MetaTrader 4 downloaded but every time I try to download the EA it keeps giving me an icon saying the web address is wrong??? Anyone use apple products for trading?? Is it not downloading because it’s an apple product??? Testing things out before I purchase an EA I’ve been looking at. If I need to buy another laptop I will if I have to. I don’t want to but I’ll have no choice 

razorp: I’m testing out my iPad I have MetaTrader 4 downloaded but every time I try to download the EA it keeps giving me an icon saying the web address is wrong??? Anyone use apple products for trading?? Is it not downloading because it’s an apple product??? Testing things out before I purchase an EA I’ve been looking at. If I need to buy another laptop I will if I have to. I don’t want to but I’ll have no choice 

You can't use EAs, Custom Indicators or any Market Products on mobile devices like an iPad, iPhone or on Android devices either.

Only on the desktop version of MetaTrader can you do that, preferably running Windows.

Fernando Carreiro #:
You can use EAs, Custom Indicators or any Market Products on mobile devices like an iPad. Only on the desktop version of MetaTrader can you do that.
So you’re saying I can only use EAs but I can’t download anything using an iPad? 

razorp #: So you’re saying I can only use EAs but I can’t download anything using an iPad? 

No! I am saying that the mobile MetaTrader application on mobile devices cannot use any kind of program, be it EAs, Custom Indicators, Scripts or any other MQL program.

On mobile devices you can only do manual trading.

Fernando Carreiro #:

No! I am saying the the mobile application on mobile devices cannot use any kind of program, be it EAs, Custom Indicators, Scripts or any o MQL program.

On mobile devices you can only do manual trading.

Soooo I can download an ea on my iPad? Cuz I’m trying and it isn’t working. 

razorp #: Soooo I can download an ea on my iPad? Cuz I’m trying and it isn’t working. 
No! You can only download and use EAs on the desktop version of MetaTrader (on a computer).

razorp #: So you’re saying I can only use EAs but I can’t download anything using an iPad? 

I have corrected my post. It should read "can't"!

Lol ok thanks for letting me pick your brain! Looks like I’m buying a laptop! 
Reason: