Automated Trading Championship 2007

We are glad to inform that preparations for the Automated Trading Championship 2007 have already been started and the contest will certainly take place. There is not very much time left before it starts.

At present, we are working at the Championship website, which we are planning to have launched by the 1st of July. On the same day, the registration of Participants will start, which will finish on the 20th of September. The Championship, like the previous one, will start on the 1st of October and finish on the 25th of December 2007.

We have prepared some surprises for you for this second Championship. Keep up with our news and prepare your Expert Advisors for the Automated Trading Championship 2007!

can't wait till that day.. hope the competition period will longer than last year, but still the same...:(

I think I would be the 2007 champion, who have come up with a system that make $ 983 million ?
But wait before you rejoice at the discovery of this killer strategy take a look at the picture

http://www.upload-picture.com/images/nJh01057.jpg

Just look at the rate in the database and look at the rate found in MQL4 backtesting.

Take trade # 4149  at 2006.01.12 15:05  we see 3 rates in the backtesting 1.2082 1.2069 1.6899. Now look at the database for the exact data and time and those around it, do you see rate anywhere found in the bac testing ?

Conclusion
MT4 backtesting quality is in question.

Opps,

The 10 billion system, and its only till May, 2005 , what would it have been if it back tested till 2007. 7.28 ? 
The modeling quality says it 90% so I must have a pretty good trading system. 

Any one who can beat me in producing this numbers in MT 4?

You are repeating yourself, but results because of unreliable data cannot be blamed on the backtester.  Anyway, the championship is about forward-tested EAs, as it should.

when contest already begin how many data bars start at chart

Dear MQF,

It is really good results from you expert advisor, I advice you to open a real FOREX account if you still do ont have, and apply the expert advisor on it, it is not logical to waste all these profits on a real account in waiting for the champianship, where you may abd may not win, and you win with the first position, the prize will be neglecable to your real profits of the expert advisor in a real account.

If you do not agree, so you expert advisor is not practical, and just a joke.

When are you going to publish the rules for new championship?
It's hard to prepare EA without knowing the rules.

Are they going to be the same as 2006?

irusoh1:

The Rules of the Automated Trading Championship 2007 will be published on 1 of July 2007. The rules will be the same as ATC2006-ones in most part. There can be a little changes, but the basic rules will be the same.

Lenar:
irusoh1:

The Rules of the Automated Trading Championship 2007 will be published on 1 of July 2007. The rules will be the same as ATC2006-ones in most part. There can be a little changes, but the basic rules will be the same.

I can't wait to see this happens. Thanks for considering having another contest in place.

MQF:
Opps,

The 10 billion system, and its only till May, 2005 , what would it have been if it back tested till 2007. 7.28 ?
The modeling quality says it 90% so I must have a pretty good trading system.

Any one who can beat me in producing this numbers in MT 4?

Hi,

can you send this EA by email to me. Me I participice not with the contest (gamez61@gmail. com)

thx
Reason: