Mobile Trading/Technical Requirements/Automated Trading Championship - page 3

Hi,

Does anyone know if you can use the mobile mt4 to exit trades on the desktop account if you an expert running on your desktop 24/7 entering trades (like firebird )

sorry - I found another thread that deals with this thanks

I have been using MT4 Mobile as well. It has been very reliable so far. No problems with it.

mobile trading

damianoakley:
Hi All,

Has anyone tried trading on a PDA with MT4 Mobile?

How stable and reliable is it?

Many Thanks

Damian

sometime I use PDA to enter position...it's reliable and stable just like desktop MT4

but you can't add custom indicators to your mobile ...

=====================

Forex Indicators Collection

I dont use a PDA, but I am totally mobil with my laptop and an AirCard with Broad Band Acccess, just about everywere I go. Sence October been traveling from Portland, Or. to Fort Lauderdale, Fl. Currently in Dallas Tx. It works just like being at home/office. You donot have to be limited to a place were there is wireless service (unsafe). The air card cannot be access from an out side source. Every thing you can do with your computor at home can been done on the road.

The Cockeyed Cowboy

can anybody pls

tell me whether hp ipaq rx1955(pocket pc) can be used to trade on mt4?

cockeyedcowboy:
I dont use a PDA, but I am totally mobil with my laptop and an AirCard with Broad Band Acccess, just about everywere I go. Sence October been traveling from Portland, Or. to Fort Lauderdale, Fl. Currently in Dallas Tx. It works just like being at home/office. You donot have to be limited to a place were there is wireless service (unsafe). The air card cannot be access from an out side source. Every thing you can do with your computor at home can been done on the road. The Cockeyed Cowboy

Thanks for your info. I have been planning to do the same. It's good to hear it works like i was hoping it would.

Are you using Verizon or ???

The Development of MetaTrader 4 Mobile Smartphone Edition (SE) Has Been Resumed

MetaQuotes Software Corp. has resumed the development of MetaTrader 4 Mobile Smartphone Edition (SE).

Let us remind you that MetaTrader 4 Mobile - a mobile terminal for PDA Pocket PC - is being used at the moment in MetaTrader 4 Platform. For it to operate, a PDA+mobile phone with GPRS or a communicator are usually utilized. As distinct from this one, the new product will not require a PDA or a communicator working directly from a mobile phone with MS Windows Mobile for Smartphones OS.

The release of the new terminal beta version is planned for the 1st of May, official release - for the 1st of June 2007.

Thanks Lenar for the information. We are always looking for the news from Metaquotes.

Lenar:
MetaQuotes Software Corp. has resumed the development of MetaTrader 4 Mobile Smartphone Edition (SE).

Let us remind you that MetaTrader 4 Mobile - a mobile terminal for PDA Pocket PC - is being used at the moment in MetaTrader 4 Platform. For it to operate, a PDA+mobile phone with GPRS or a communicator are usually utilized. As distinct from this one, the new product will not require a PDA or a communicator working directly from a mobile phone with MS Windows Mobile for Smartphones OS.

The release of the new terminal beta version is planned for the 1st of May, official release - for the 1st of June 2007.

That's great news. I'm using MDA currently with Windows Mobile 5 (mobile 6 is out already) and I have to say it's incredible. It's very convenient, like going from desktop to laptop, this is going from laptop to MDA. I mean I can sit and watch TV without carrying PC around all the time and able to control the account from anywhere. I'm running EA's also and it works fine along with standard manuall orders. The only major thing I'm missing there....CUSTOM INDICATORS and PAST DATA. So somehow work on this, maybe LITE and EXTENDED type of installation...I have 2 GB microSD card and technology is still developing, I'm sure it will be capable to do everything in some time. My generall review is Excellent!...I've actually caught myself thinking..."can I do backtest here???" LOL

Reason: