Mobile Trading/Technical Requirements/Automated Trading Championship - page 5

Questions

ycomp:
1. Can you stop the EA from windows mobile? 2. Does MT4 Windows Mobile version work on any cell phone that is Windows Mobile? Even the small ones with Windows Mobile 5? Or is it just for phone PDAs? I am confused because I was reading on metaquotes site something about MT4 for Smart Phones not being released yet. But I thought Windows Mobile phones are smart phones? Or is MT4 for Smart Phones for non-windows phone OSes?

Sorry for the late answer.

1. No, you don't.

2. Now, yes. For PDAs and Communicators based on MS Windows Mobile you can use MetaTrader 4 Mobile. For smartphones on MS Windows Mobile for Smartphones - MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE (official release on 1 of June 2007). For now its in beta stage (http://www.metaquotes.net/download/).

If you want a simple answer, so: you can use MetaTrader 4 on any Windows-Mobile-Device.

The Official Release of MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE

The development of the MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE has been completed. Using it, you can get access to financial markets and make trades worldwide. The embedded symbol charts and technical indicators, as well as financial news, will help to make a decision about whether to open or close a position. Trading via this terminal is fully confidential and absolutely safe. If it is necessary, you can find trading history in your MetaTrader 4 Mobile any time.

MetaTrader 4 Mobile Smartphone Edition:

• charts - a modern terminal cannot operate without graphical displaying of price movements;
  • support of technical indicators that helps to analyze price movements on symbols;
  • the full set of trade orders that allows flexible management of one's trading activities;
  • sounds alerting about changes in the market - there is no need anymore to observe charts constantly;
  • access to news allows making well-reasoned decisions regarding the most recent developments on financial markets.

Visit MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE Page

MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE Screeshots

Download MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE

Buy MetaTrader 4 Mobile SE

No MT4 Mobile on Velocity ?

I was considering using velocity4x as a broker. Since their customer svc. is not the fastest I thought I could get answer on here.

I use the MT4 mobile platform on all othe brokers using MT4. But, I've downloaded velocity's MT4 client and no link for mobile MT4. What's up with that ?

It's the first one using MT4 I've run across that doesn't appear to have the mobile platform available. I couldn't find their server listed on my mobile MT platform on my PDA. I guess they don't have one. Or, maybe i'm not looking in right place ?

TIA

Mobil Forex

is there anyone who works with Mobil Forex?

Pocket PC for MT4 charts

I would like to know if anyone is using pocket PC with MT4 charting software on it?

Due to my employment I am not able to view the charting package from work and so I am looking into a mobile device.

Thank you for any input.

Regards

Lynn

Lynn:
I would like to know if anyone is using pocket PC with MT4 charting software on it?

Due to my employment I am not able to view the charting package from work and so I am looking into a mobile device.

Thank you for any input.

Regards

Lynn

Hi Lynn,

I moved your post to this thread related to mobile trading. Because I saw that Lenar from Metaquotes are posting here so may be he will reply.

newdigital:
Hi Lynn, I moved your post to this thread related to mobile trading. Because I saw that Lenar from Metaquotes are posting here so may be he will reply.

Lenar,

I would also like to know if the mobile trading now allows for custom indicators?

Thanks

Metatrader 4 Mobile

We all know that there is an edition of metatrader for pocket PCs/smartphones.

Which pocket PC/smartphone are you using and what has your experience with your mobile setup been like?

Lynn:
Lenar,

I would also like to know if the mobile trading now allows for custom indicators?

Thanks

In previous post, Lenar said, that MQL (language) will not developed in MT4 version for mobile device. (win OS), on the other word, did Metaquotes already running MT5 project?, if so, please consider to Symbian phone also for mobile trading, I think a lot of cellular still using Symbian OS.

cheers,

Reason: