Ichimoku EA - page 10

garbage... it puts in 5000 orders in a down trend.. without confirmation

Files:
untitled.png  117 kb

allisonmagicelite:
garbage... it puts in 5000 orders in a down trend.. without confirmation

Hi Allisonmagicelite,

Which Ea version are you testing, if its one of the earlier ones very possible it has a problem with extra digit brokers, especially with all those orders per bar.

hey, sorry for the late reply, i didn't get any email saying you guys were responding.. i've used version 5 - 8.. all the same results

yes i'm on a 5 digit broker

allisonmagicelite:
hey, sorry for the late reply, i didn't get any email saying you guys were responding.. i've used version 5 - 8.. all the same results yes i'm on a 5 digit broker

Not sure what the problem with the Ea., but the Ea template IMHO has been slowly getting better as time goes, so the last version was needing an upgrade with that template and did a back test, and results not bad, using default settings, except maximimRisk = .025(thats the money management). Also attaching a somewhat simplified Kijun Sen-Tenkan Sen indicator that is used in the Ea.

For those testing this version the Ea is not using the Kumo Cloud just using a Tenkan Sen,Kijun Sen, and Ma Cross.

ok i got it.. it's putting in orders .. i will give you my progress report when i'm finished . thank you

what is the best time frame and pairs to use this with ? i'm getting horrible results from all of the yen pairs

allisonmagicelite:
what is the best time frame and pairs to use this with ? i'm getting horrible results from all of the yen pairs

The settings are for 4 hour but can be changed in the parameters to what you choose, my forward testing got best results from any Yen pair except UsdJpy, but after the last back test will probably try it on some of the majors, as well.

mrtools:
The settings are for 4 hour but can be changed in the parameters to what you choose, my forward testing got best results from any Yen pair except UsdJpy, but after the last back test will probably try it on some of the majors, as well.

it doesn't get in on certain trends.. it missed out on 5 crosses when it could have pulled over 1000 pips..

i have a wonderful EA that gets 80% profit.. however.. it is having issues with the break even setting.. it also monitors multiple pairs.. maybe i can send it to you and you can fix the breakeven settings on it..

it is alot better than the EA you have posted here

allisonmagicelite:
it doesn't get in on certain trends.. it missed out on 5 crosses when it could have pulled over 1000 pips..

i have a wonderful EA that gets 80% profit.. however.. it is having issues with the break even setting.. it also monitors multiple pairs.. maybe i can send it to you and you can fix the breakeven settings on it..

it is alot better than the EA you have posted here

Apologize i didn't explain very well about the Ea, it is using a ma cross kijun, Ea should only sell if kijun greater than tenkan and at the kijun sen moving average cross and opposite for a buy. That could be why the Ea missed some crosses.

Ichimoku EA should use also Kumo not only crosses of Tenkan and Kijun. Buy only if Tenkan/Kijun cross above Kumo and Sell only if Tenkan/Kijun cross below Kumo. All other weaker signals should be disregard. Only Strong crosses should be taken into consideration. I would ad also ADX (25) with Di + and Di - for confluence.

Cheers Hermes

Reason: