Universal MA Cross EA - page 54

Flag

Well, I posted a dumb question so I deleted it.

Trade Context Busy

4x tr4d3r:
I also try this with several currency using same setting.

problem that i found today is that when there are signal produced from 2 different currency ( in this case - buy Eur/Usd & sell Usd/Chf) which both triggered OP at the same time (new 4H bar)..., only one executed into OP (sell Usd/Chf)...the other (buy Eur/Usd) failed

I wonder why this is happening....

Hi 4x,

As I stated earlier, I never received that Trade Context Busy error when running multiple charts on 2 different brokers. It works fine for me, so I may not be able to help much.

Can you repeat the results each time? Can you change pairs and time frames and still get the errors? Did you try it on other brokers? Like I said...hundreds of possibilities...try everything.

Meanwhile - Trade Context Busy - did you search for this error message with Google or this TSD forum?

I found that it means more than one EA trying to trade at the same time.

Here's a few things that was suggested to try.

In Settings:

1) Expert Magic Number - Set the magic numbers for each EA/chart and make sure they are different

2) Use Hour Trade - set different trade hours for each EA/chart and see if they still conflict and the error message still comes up.

In Code:

3) Sleep function - Sleep(5000) - you can go into the code and set Sleep longer...eg (Sleep(10000) to give it more time to make the trade.

Good luck and please provide your logs so we can see the results. Thanks.

Hope this helps.

Robert

Trade context busy

When I had this message IBFX explanation was, happens when trying to open an order before another order is completed. No explanation about how close together they can be, just one has to complete before another can be processed.

cosmiclifeform:
Ricky,

The latest version with the Point fix is found in Serpentsnoir last post #516 - UniversalMACross EA [5 dig]-V4. You can also find it in the Attachments Clip at the bottom right of the page.

This is the latest version I just tested - it still has the "debug" lines in the logs, but I found no 4107 errors and it was trading fine even with just the defaults. My post above shows the results.

In your post #518 and #523 you stated you "downloaded the latest version and would test it this coming week".

In your latest post #526, you state: "Can someone please post the version of this ea that actually works-that opens and closes trades and doesn't keep throwing up constant errors in failing to open trades."

Does this mean you tested the latest version and had some errors? Please attach your logs so we can see the results. As I said above, my tests show no more 4107 errors and it is trading fine.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Hi Robert,

I have reloaded the Universal 5digit V4 ea to try and get it to trade once again.I like this ea but it just wouldn't open trades last time I tried it. I will post up over the next week, any log files and results.

rickyc

I know its a lame question ,but on which page is the last version??

Is there any way to force this EA to only trade on one time frame, or is it only supposed to work on the t/f you attach it to?

I would like to trade on four different time frames on just one currency.

Also would I need a different magic number for each chart?

Thanks in advance

<<<SELLING FAST>>> ONLY 9 OUT OF 10 COPIES AT $299! Next price will be $359. 

QUANTICA is an Advanced Superlative, Trend Following MACD Smart Grid System, using Artificial Intelligence to trade on the highly volatile USDJPY & USDCHF & GBPUSD pair WITH BIG PROFIT. It specializes in systematic algorithm, using quantitative models derived from mathematical and statistical analysis, based on past data, to extrapolate and predict for future market behaviour.

Trades like a real experienced trader, using averaging trades to secure a better average price. Using a clever concoction of MACD, RSI, Momentum Settings to trade correctly with the trend. Grid expands and contracts, based on Volatility filters. If the market has big candles, the TP and Grid size will be larger.

Works 100x better than Rigid fixed grids. Low Drawdown during recent market behaviour, as shown on the live signal.

EA has been optimised for the past 3 years,(i dont optimise for longer periods because market behaviour evolves) Its only been stressed at 1 moment during 3 years.

BACKTEST SETTINGS (make sure u have 90% tick quality from history center, and use Every Tick Model) If 99% TDS, set gmt=2 dst uk, spread 1-3

Load the USDJPY set, Start H1 Backtest of USDJPY from 2017.1.1 to now with a $3000 account with Lotsize = 0.01. AutoMM=true Risk=2
Disable Fixed Trading Hours.

Load the USDCHF set, Start H1 Backtest of USDCHF from 2015 FEB 1st to now with a $3000 account with Lotsize = 0.01. AutoMM=true Risk=2.
Enable Fixed Trading Hours. (only trades during Asian Times)

Load the GBPUSD set
, Start H1 Backtest of GBPUSD from 2015.1.1 to now with a $3000 account with Lotsize = 0.01. AutoMM=true Risk=1
Enable Fixed Trading Hours.  (only trades during Asian Times)

Set Files on 1st page of comment.

Live Monitoring: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/873933

Announcement Channel: https://t.me/xx881ea_channel 

Working timeframe is H1 (Hourly)

Minimum account balance: $1500 high risk // $3000 safe

Default parameters are for USDJPY H1
Works for USDCHF and GBPUSD with settings

Requirements:

Features:

• Backtested with Tick Data Suite real 99% tickdata, variable spreads and slippage.

• Good ROI, around 8-15% per month. Doubles Account in a relatively safe way in approximately 6-10 months.

• The EA is stress free and very easy to setup and use.

How to Install:

• Click Buy on MQL5, Log into your MQL5 account at MT4 Tools/Options/Community, then Go to Market Tab, Choose Purchased. QUANTICA will appear there. Click Install.

• Open MT4/Navigator Menu, Open an empty chart of USDJPY H1 

• Drag the EA at Navigator menu, to the USDJPY chart. Make sure Autotrading turned on, Smiley appears on top right corner of Chart.

• Make sure that there are no errors in Experts/Journal tab 

• That's it! Wait for Profit!

Settings:

• Trade Comment- Comment for EA's orders

• Magic Number - unique identifier for EA's orders

• UseMM - use automatic lot calculation if true

• Risk - if set to 1 (0.03 lot per every $10,000, or 0.01 lot per $3000)

• Lot – Manual Lotsize if UseMM is false (dont use the default 0.2 lot during trading/backtest, i only use it to clear the MQL5 autotesting during submission. strangely only gets approved when i use 0.2 lot)

• Multiplier - Averaging coefficient

• Enable Fixed Trading Hour – If True, EA only searches for trades during start and end hour.

• Shutdown – If True, EA will stop trading after current trades have closed

• MaxDDPercent – If example, set to 30, EA will Stoploss after 30% of equity drawdown has been reached

• Maxspread – spread limit, if over limit, no trade will open

• DisableHolidays – If True, it skips trading on the Xmas period and whole of January

• Holidays – Input your holiday period here. Defaults are 18/12-30/1

• MACD – Enable MACD for Trend Following Mode

• Smartcalculate – Calculation of smart TP

• ATRTF – Timeframe of ATR calculation, Trend and volatility

• ATRMult – ATR Multiplier for Volatility

• Maxtrades – Maximum opened grid averaging trades

• BreakevenTrade – After this level, basket will try close at breakeven.

I'd like to ask about this :

if I set StopandReverse is true, then max open trade is 1...this means that I still use my current setting for TP & SL, right ?.

if lot size = 1,

how can I open trade more than 1 lot (through several open position) after the signal is confirmed ? like averaging in one direction...

What I mean is in the current bar after the first open position taken, i'd like to add another open position (another 1 lot) within 5 pips range in the same direction and continue adding like this until 5 times with the same TP & SL setting as the first open position...is it possible ?

thx for kind help & also sorry for my poor english.

Go Markets

Hi,

I am new to this forum and am happy to have found what I'm looking for - a moving average cross EA!

However, like Ricki, I use Go Markets (a 5-digit ECN broker) and am unable to get the EA to take trades. I've tried the original version and the most recent 5-digit version 4. They give me alerts, but no trades.

Just wanted to let you know if it helps for future versions.

Thanks to everyone for providing your software free of charge.

hi, im running the ea, the smiley face is on but does not trade? anyone knows whats up?

Reason: