Strategy test ending early/skipping time

I am currently backtesting an EA over a ten year period and have run into some trouble making it all the way through. I am using Tick Data Suite price history with 99.90% modeling quality and using a variable spread, accounting for slippage, etc. The EA doesn’t use any kind of martingale or grid strategy, I am using a fixed lot size with a static SL and TP levels. Basically, when the test reaches 07/10/2013, it has a major loss entered as “close”. (Not “close at stop”), and the test ends. 

When lot size is switched from 1.0 to 0.01, OR when the account balance is increased 100x, it tests all the way through, but will skip trades from this 07/10/13 date all the way until 2015. If I start the test at 07/11/2013, it will take trades as normal during this missing period of time, so I’m not sure what’s happening. I am trying to figure out if this is an issue with the EA, or if it’s simply too much data in that period of time for my mt4 terminal to run? If so, I may just need to break the backtest into year-long intervals in order to get the correct data. 

This is only occurring on an M5 timeframe, all other timeframes I've tested are working fine. Has anyone else run into a similar issue strategy testing?

Reason: