Universal MA Cross EA - page 40

No, no one has modified this ea for me. All I want is it to close all open orders before the ea makes a new buy or sell. Must be easy... plzzzzzz

Hi guys!

I'm backtesting EA on 30M Timeframe, it's doing great, but when trading life, EA seems to trade on 1M. Where's the problem?

Thank's in advance

UniversalMaCrossEA

What a great place to learn about EA's. This is my first post here (or anywhere to be honest). I have downloaded the UniversalMaCrossEa and wanted to know if anyone could tell me how to change the Buy Sell signals in the EA and if it would work. (not be profitable just work) I think CodersGuru and FireDave have done a great job explaining the line items in the EA; however I want it to Buy when it should Sell and Sell when it should Buy. Can anyone tell me if it can be done?

Thanks

HIDEURGOAT:
What a great place to learn about EA's. This is my first post here (or anywhere to be honest). I have downloaded the UniversalMaCrossEa and wanted to know if anyone could tell me how to change the Buy Sell signals in the EA and if it would work. (not be profitable just work) I think CodersGuru and FireDave have done a great job explaining the line items in the EA; however I want it to Buy when it should Sell and Sell when it should Buy. Can anyone tell me if it can be done? Thanks

Hi and congrats on your first post

Simply put the ReverseCondition parameter to TRUE.

Hope this helps,

Error opening SELL order : (0) no error

Just wondering if anyone else gets this error from time to time and if anyone knows what's triggering it or how to FIX it, it's been driving me nuts (and screwing my trades) for weeks

#383 on the previous page (39)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Thanks!

Ms Mel

Thank you very much. I have spent the last two weeks going into the EA and trying to change the code. I almost finished pulling the rest of my hair out, but looking on the bright side I have learned a lot more about MT4 in the past two weeks than the past two years. Not that I am going to write my own EA anytime soon but it has been an education. Thanks again, one day I may actually be in a position to help someone else.

Have a great week.

HIDEURGOAT:
Ms Mel

Thank you very much. I have spent the last two weeks going into the EA and trying to change the code. I almost finished pulling the rest of my hair out, but looking on the bright side I have learned a lot more about MT4 in the past two weeks than the past two years. Not that I am going to write my own EA anytime soon but it has been an education. Thanks again, one day I may actually be in a position to help someone else.

Have a great week.

MT4 is truly one of the best tools I have ever worked with. It has infinite possibilities. My favourite is when I discovered I could have the pips, instead of the $ values, show in the Profit column in the Terminal view. This helps in keeping the freaking out to low levels when increasing lot sizes, for example. (right click in the Terminal view and select Profit and As points). Unfortunately (programmer bug, I suppose) this is only valid for individual pairs as the balance still shows $ values (but you can adjust your screen so as to hide it).

Need little help from Expert MT programmer...pretty simple

I know there is probably a hundred different ways to do this but I thought i'd ask because somebody always has some kinda of trick to program things fast and easy.

I just want to add a condition to placing a buy or sell in an EA..

The condition is that the Fast Moving average has crossed the slow moving average going up and also going Down.

and has crossed within the last (insert variable) bars on the 30 minute chart.

THANKS MUCHO!

Look up the Universal MA Cross Ea. on the forum.

Dave

add Martingale to this ea

Can someone please add Martingale with pipstep to this ea?

thanks.

mike

Reason: