Universal MA Cross EA - page 34

the MM of this EA never works for me. I use it with a demo on InterbankFX. I tried all other combinations: standart account changing "account micro" to "false", "true" and a micro account with both two... and the MM still not working.

any idea?

backtest

I want to use this for backtest.. am having difficulty with two error messages

'OrderSend Error 130'

and

'Error Opening buy order: (0) no error'

Can someone tell me what needs to be adjusted...

thanks

Blaiserboy:
I want to use this for backtest.. am having difficulty with two error messages

'OrderSend Error 130'

and

'Error Opening buy order: (0) no error'

Can someone tell me what needs to be adjusted...

thanks

Some answers

Thanks for that

I had the ea on North Finance and saw in the google search that not all ea's work on all brokers.. so I changed to Alpari and worked fine

Thanks for your help..........!!!!!!!!!

MM Sugestion

Thanks for a great EA, I am testing it out now on multiple pairs.

May I suggest a modification to the MM feature...

I would like to have the EA check the current monthly profit percentage and modify the risk based on actual performance.

For example, if monthly performance is less than 20%, risk is 5%. Once monthly performance rises above 20% but less than 50%, risk is 8%. Once monthly performance rises above 50% but less than 100%, risk is 10%. Once monthly performance is above 100% risk is 13%.

If performance drops risk should adjust back down also. This way you start the ladder again every month allowing you to bank some profits along the way.

May be a tough programming idea but I think it will be well worth it. In fact if you are up for it, make it calculate the performance for the pair you are working with only. In other words, check all trades for the month for current pair and calculate performance for that pair. If it meets the above criteria adjust risk for that pair only. That allows you to reward pair performance while keeping it slow for nonperforming pairs.

So far I have opened a bunch of trades on different pairs but the MM feature is way way off. I set it to 5% but it only opened .25 lots average on a 5000 mini acct. When I used my usual script, it should have been around 7 lots or so with a 40 pip stop.

Does this EA recognize mini accts? Or is it just for standard accts? Either way it does not work out right. I am attaching my script for you to look at and maybe it can be adapted into this EA to give a real MM feature on entry.

Also please try to implement my previous suggestion .

Steve

Files:
autobuy.mq4  3 kb
autosell.mq4  3 kb

pls... help....

I tried attached the EA to the chart and tried to do a forward test for 5 - 6 hours but this EA don't do anything

I used the default setting

Please .. help, what should I do ??

it's work now....

the EA is running now...

wow, it's really impressed

I'm doing a forward test with the EA right now.... hopefully this EA will be my "dreaming" EA ... he..he..he..

notes: sorry ... for my poor english...

any update?

hi,

how many people is testing this EA so far?

have a good results so far?

firedave,

are you still maintain this EA?

i skimmed this whole thread, and saw a lot of "what settings do we use?" "is anyone making $$$?" etc etc

there weren't any REAL results, just a bunch of bumbling. -sigh- too much hype for 5 stars... i think i'll lower it a bit

Reason: