OILFXPRO D T S S 150 Pips per day/40,000 pips per annum - page 18

oilfxpro:
It looks very good on oil

I just trade breakout system at present ....but this one looks good on futures.The spread and illiquidity with bucket shops will kill this system

OILFXPRO

On second thoughts ,I would not need a rsi and the MACD because the OILFXPRO HMA is better than both of them.MACD gives a lot of false signals .....so need a quicker macd .It is not neccasary to use rsi with MACD ON 1 M

OILFXPRO HMA is one of the many private indicators in my private collection.I do not use free junk indicators which are useless

I do like the idea of BB crossing for quick scalps

OILFXPRO

Files:

Agreed with using on futures only. It's $5.50 round turn for crude oil through my broker, so 1 tick in your favor puts you into profit.

The only orignal trader here

ORIGNAL OILFXPRO d t s s

making profits automated

OILFXPRO

Files:
oil1_m.jpg  105 kb

Which MT4 broker are you using for your EA?

What is your win hit rate?

What is your risk/reward ratio?

Is the EA set to certain trade times in GMT?

Spot oil can't be traded in the states according to a broker I spoke with. Do you know away around this or are you a non-US resident?

lcfxtrader:
Which MT4 broker are you using for your EA?

What is your win hit rate?

What is your risk/reward ratio?

Is the EA set to certain trade times in GMT?

Spot oil can't be traded in the states according to a broker I spoke with. Do you know away around this or are you a non-US resident?

U trade futures in the U S

Here is a metatrader oil broker where I trade demo at present

Forex (FX), CFD, Futures and Equities & Options Trading with ODL Securities

Today almost 175 points automated on 1 m and 15 m

OILFXPRO

OILFXPRO D T S S a profitable strategy using 24 hour expert advisors

Files:

Hi folks

This is to inform you of my intention to spend my time on trading only.I will be posting less and less on forums.I spent a lot of time on forums looking for ideas.Sadly all my success has come from my own hard work by spending time ,effort and energy learning how to master trading.A lot of my beliefs are presented in this thread

Here is my holy grail on Euro/usd only

Regards

OILFXPRO

Files:

Congratulations Oilfxpro, it looks like you have a pretty decent Oil trading EA.

oilfxpro:
I will be posting less and less on forums OILFXPRO

Really? Wow! The new year is looking better already! Thanks for your consideration OP!

Lux

forexmoments:
Congratulations Oilfxpro, it looks like you have a pretty decent Oil trading EA.

Nah ! That's not my oil EA .It is my new currency EA UNVEILED THIS MORNING.

It made about 16,000 pips over last three years from July 1,2004.That is making 400 pips a month only on one currency pair euro/usd.

I have other EAS on other currency pairs that make another 400 pips a month on cable plus another 400 pips on other currency pairs

Herebelow is pippage performance for the new EA.It is backtested on excel due to complications

Regards

OILFXPRO

Files:
oilfxpro_ea.jpg  62 kb
Reason: