My FX strategy - PipMachine. - page 5

Quote:FXguy2000

they don't have to stick with my EMA settings and they can use anyone they wish that fits them best. You are the only person on this forum that doesn't understand this and wants to make a big issue about it...

That is the same as I would say: I HAVE A SYSTEM. it is based up on technical indicators. The indicators can be found in MT4.0. If you use the correct ones and with the right parameters you will see it makes a great system with great results!!

iGoR:
Quote:FXguy2000 That is the same as I would say: I HAVE A SYSTEM. it is based up on technical indicators. The indicators can be found in MT4.0. If you use the correct ones and with the right parameters you will see it makes a great system with great results!!

So it's finally taken you 2-3 days to understand, well that's a start I guess.

Ya know, sarcasim doesn't suit you well.

I explain my way, and you have your way of explaining (at least it didn't take me 3 days to confirm what I have been saying all along).

So don't ever say I'm a fraud, or saying things are contradicting.

Just because you can't understand what I'm saying straight away, or don't understand my system, don't come out with all this liable crap saying I'm a fraud.

I bet if you were talking to me face to face you wouldn't have the guts to speak to me like this. If you had, then I wouldn't be responsible for my actions.

You don't know me and you have no right to act the way you have been and that goes to the others who have had their share of backstabbing and harrassement.

FXGuy2000:
I bet if you were talking to me face to face you wouldn't have the guts to speak to me like this. If you had, then I wouldn't be responsible for my actions.

People, please ...

It is forex.

Forex only.

newdigital:
People, please ...

It is forex.

Forex only.

Yes, I know this Newdigital, it's the others that have been harressing me ever since I posted my strategy. If it's only forex, then why are they so bothered about it and calling me names, insulting me at every chance they can get.

I don't mind if people Criticise it in a constructive way, but this is taking the P and going too far.

All I wanted to do is share my way of trading, but there are a few there that don't understand it, automatically assume I don't know what I'm saying then say it doesn't work because they don't know how to trade it.

any way, Newdigital, have you seen this thread? I nearly had heart attack.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/trading_systems

What ever Igor..

So now I should become afraid ???!! So when you feel that words can not longer help you, then violence is your next trick in your sleave....

You think you are helping people I know that you are a dangerous person to newbies.

If you would be an honest and sincere person how comes that on every forum you post your method, your rules and your charts you get in to big trouble. Are all those people against you? Are they all wrong ? are they all against you ? Is this some kind of one big conspiratie against you ??

If you would behave in an honest way you would not get into trouble....Maybe newbies do not see what you do but remember my friend there is always someone who is smarter then you (that counts for me also)...

On the oanda forum I was one of the first persons to defend you when people started to post negative reactions against you...but now when I saw over the last week what you do and what charts you post, I have to stand up and do as all others did, point you out to the fact that what you write and post is to say the least one big fraud.

You gonna feel my breath in your neck as long as you gonna post your crap.

I am cevilised. I'm not rude nore violent, if I see that the things what you say or charts that you post give wrong information so people (newbies) get a wrong impression, then I will take the liberty to post in your topic and give my point of vieuw.

iGoR

FXguy,

Instead of using your fists, you forget that you have the same weapons as me...your keyboard.

You know that I have a topic on the sbfx forum. You can come in there and check every word or chart that I post. If I tell crap in my posting or misleading information or charts way after the facts with settings of indicators or^parameters that were not in my initial rules, you can take the liberty to post in my topic and point me out to that.

I choos my words very carefully in my topic and to take me on fraud it will be very hard...not to say impossible.

iGoR

iGoR:
FXguy,

Instead of using your fists, you forget that you have the same weapons as me...your keyboard.

You know that I have a topic on the sbfx forum. You can come in there and check every word or chart that I post. If I tell crap on my posting or misleading information you can take the liberty to post in my topic...

I choos my words very carefully in my topic and to take me on fraud it will be very hard...not to say impossible.

iGoR

Thing is, I'm not in to childish bullying tactics and acting like a retard. I have better things to do than argue with incoherhant imbecile like you. And that includes wasting my time in your worthless thread.

Have fun in your tiny world.

ADX on 15 min.

I have used a simple system like this for day trading. I draw a line at 20 on the ADX and use a 7 & 9 period ma. I think there are better indicators than MACD but ADX is a great trading tool. Staying in the trend on the 1HR. chart is difficult to do as you claim you do it but your system is not a fraud. Newbies should stick to smaller TP and SL targets anyway. Too bad this thread has gone from EA development to mud slinging. What a waste.

novafx99:
I have used a simple system like this for day trading. I draw a line at 20 on the ADX and use a 7 & 9 period ma. I think there are better indicators than MACD but ADX is a great trading tool. Staying in the trend on the 1HR. chart is difficult to do as you claim you do it but your system is not a fraud.

Thank you novafx99. How refreshing it is to hear that.

novafx99:
Newbies should stick to smaller TP and SL targets anyway. Too bad this thread has gone from EA development to mud slinging. What a waste.

I agree, they should set their TP's low and SL's enough within their risk-zone.

I have always stated from the very start that if people should wish to try the strategy out, by all means, but try it out on a demo account first for quite a while it takes some getting used to.

But once they get the hang of it, they'll see how beneficial using a system like this becomes.

Reason: