Cross! - page 10

abou 4 h on 1min:

version >= <= loosing couple of signals (2arrows disappeared after refreshing) on very tight spots (almost straight - narrow rage on bich EURUSD); -but it gives a ton of signals

version stays put gives much less signals(misses sometimes good ones)

see pict

Files:
3ma_x_test1.gif  16 kb

3 EMA Cross w_Alert v2

Is it not possible to just add the popup and sound alert to the 3 MA Cross w_Alert v2 just as it is without changing the original settings? This 3 cross trendtest has 4 colors in the color section instead of 2 colors for the buy and sell, there are no arrows for buy and sell, no popup, and MA, Mode, Shift are not arranged like the 3 MA Cross w_Alert v2. The settings are different too.

3 MA Cross w_Alert v2 original settings:

FasterMA: 5

FasterShift: -5

FasterMode: 1

MediumMA: 20

MediumShift: -5

MediumMode: 1

SlowerMA: 34

SlowerShift: 0

SlowerMode: 1

SoundAlert: 1

Somehow I get the feeling its going to be difficult to get my pop-up and sound alert for my precious 3 MA Cross w_Alert v2 but I can be proved wrong!

3 Cross Trendtest

The popup/sound alert for the 3 Cross Trendtest is always popping up each time i change from one timeframe to another even though the signal happened a couple of hours ago. I think I will stick to my 3 MA Cross w_Alert v2 and that means staring at my computer screen for the signal arrow to appear until I finally go blind completely . I give up!

it's still test right now

if this will work good - shift will work

romotly007:
Is it not possible to just add the popup and sound alert to the 3 MA Cross w_Alert v2 just as it is without changing the original settings? This 3 cross trendtest has 4 colors in the color section instead of 2 colors for the buy and sell, there are no arrows for buy and sell, no popup, and MA, Mode, Shift are not arranged like the 3 MA Cross w_Alert v2. The settings are different too.

3 MA Cross w_Alert v2 original settings:

FasterMA: 5

FasterShift: -5

FasterMode: 1

MediumMA: 20

MediumShift: -5

MediumMode: 1

SlowerMA: 34

SlowerShift: 0

SlowerMode: 1

SoundAlert: 1

Somehow I get the feeling its going to be difficult to get my pop-up and sound alert for my precious 3 MA Cross w_Alert v2 but I can be proved wrong!

The code for that original one does not work, here is my changed one that sounds on the arrow, you can turn the lines off.

It sounds when you change time frame because it is triggering the last arrow alert as it resets

Files:

romotly007:
The popup/sound alert for the 3 Cross Trendtest is always popping up each time i change from one timeframe to another even though the signal happened a couple of hours ago. I think I will stick to my 3 MA Cross w_Alert v2 and that means staring at my computer screen for the signal arrow to appear until I finally go blind completely . I give up!

what are you kidding - that was components test (testing parts)

frame, made for testing purposes only (with all staff neccessary for test (only 4 test)

not the indi (what it will be)

3 Crosss Trendtest

Its not going to be complete without the SHIFT added. Thanks all the same.....you did good.

look, Increase, >< doesn't repaint but doesn't take a lot of moves (4h -2 signals, same if we look back on history(3sig per 8h 1min chart))

Files:
3ma_x_tes4.gif  30 kb
3ma_x_tes5.gif  31 kb

We need a different perspective on this one.

as Close > MA1 && Close > MA2 && Close MA3 && Close+1 <= MA1

Maybe could work.

romotly007:
Its not going to be complete without the SHIFT added. Thanks all the same.....you did good.

Never give up LOL here is one with shift

Files:
Reason: