Cross! - page 13

3 MA Cross with Alert

Yes I know...thats what am using now...its a great indicator but 2 arrows at a time. Well, I will manage it cos nothing is 100% perfect. Thanks all the same.

3 MA Cross with Alert

I did change the settings to the once I emailed you but get 2 arrows (see picture chart) most times like its repainting. I just need one arrow. If it cannot be fixed, then I woul have to live with it. Don't want to bother anybody.

3MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2Rom007Set.mq4 (For fxbs)

Hello fxbs, As you can see from the picture, the arrow appeared when there was no crossing and it repaints. There is an arrow appearing on every candlestick until a cross actually take place. I only want the signal arrow only when the cross happens and not before. Could you please have this problem fixed? Thanks alot.

romotly007:
Hello fxbs, As you can see from the picture, the arrow appeared when there was no crossing and it repaints. There is an arrow appearing on every candlestick until a cross actually take place. I only want the signal arrow only when the cross happens and not before. Could you please have this problem fixed? Thanks alot.

Hi, Romotly007;

indicators you posted in this thread (p#110) and "Indicators With Signal (Alert) thread (p#1249) are very bad - they are hopeless; - doesn't make any sense to add anything to it - it wouldn't make it any better

there is many good indicators with MA cross signals and alerts - choose any, set to your needs

that's most i can do for you

3MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2Rom007Set.mq4

Well I have finally made the indicator to work like it should. I changed the shift on the SlowerShift and its working perfectly now. I thank everybody for your help one way or the other. I guess I was a pain in the ass and neck and probably made few enemies. I won't post any more here. Am done. Thank you once again. Bye bye!!

updates on 3macross

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

p##1273;1275

a different perspective ...

//

//

//

MA_Cross - code a bit didferent (gess who?)

//

//

//

//

open bar - signal color - yelow (warning)

bar closd - signal walid - signal set - color set

old indi: 3MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2 updated

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general (post 114)

3MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2GS modifyed, all shifts out, just 1 general sift for all Mas & sigs

3MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2GS1.mq4 - sig shift optional

3MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2:

each MAShift taken off; 1GeneralShift 4 all MAs &Sigs; signals after bar close only

3MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2GS1.mq4 - signal shift optional (true/false)

3MA_Cross_w_Alert_v2GS2.mq4

Displacement added for convenience only; actual cross - on MA Shift = 0

MADisplacementON = true;

SignalDisplacementON = true;

note_Displacement = "calculated MAshift = 0!";

Reason: