Cross! - page 4

if(iRSI(NULL,0,14,Price_model,1)<RSI14_Value_Buy_Open) //open buy where rsi is lower than some value

{

if(iRSI(NULL,0,14,Price_model,1)>iRSI(NULL,0,14,Price_model,2)) //and RSI is going up

{

if(iRSI(NULL,0,5,Price_model,1)>iRSI(NULL,0,14,Price_model,1)+RSI5_Diff_Buy) //and rsi5 is higher n points

{

if(iRSI(NULL,0,5,Price_model,1)>iRSI(NULL,0,5,Price_model,2))//rsi5 is going up

{

if(iRSI(NULL,0,5,Price_model,2)<iRSI(NULL,0,14,Price_model,2))//and they crossed

OrderSend(...);

}

}

}

}

That is what I used to make an RSI cross. Hope that helps.

Price_model is an extern variable.

If you want a more precise way, check more than the previous bar. Like to find if they crossed in a flat period or if there was a move before.

Moving Average Cross Oscillator

Hi there guys,

Is there anyway i can have two exponential moving averages, eg: 2 and 8 displayed as an oscillator.

I don't want them on my price chart, but rather at the bottom stacked next to RSI, Stochastics etc.

I can't seem to find an indicator for this.

I would greatly appreciate anyones assistance.

Best Regards,

E. Lang

This might be of use

Files:
rsi2ma.mq4  3 kb

ema

effilang:
Hi there guys,

Is there anyway i can have two exponential moving averages, eg: 2 and 8 displayed as an oscillator.

I don't want them on my price chart, but rather at the bottom stacked next to RSI, Stochastics etc.

I can't seem to find an indicator for this.

I would greatly appreciate anyones assistance.

Best Regards,

E. Lang

Try this

ema.mq4

Files:
ema.mq4  2 kb

Moving Average Cross Oscillator thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Thanx guys.

That worked out just fine

Happy Pippin!

Regards,

E. Lang

MTF Moving Average Cross

I've been looking for MTF moving average Cross in the MTF thread. I've searched it for the whole pages. There is none of it.

So, maybe someone is interested in making it in this thread

Cause, this indi will be one of the best indi, i think.....

Regards,

IIN

Indicators needed

Anyone can programme a moving average indicator consisting of simple MA and Exponential MA with cross alert.

i need it for the HILO system

SMA 21 to be cut by the EMA 6 line

Reason: