Cross! - page 11

WooHoo try it with htese settings on 5 min TF ripper

Files:

This works now

Linuxser:
We need a different perspective on this one.

as Close > MA1 && Close > MA2 && Close MA3 && Close+1 <= MA1

Maybe could work.

sure,time to add something new to crosses; i just want to figure out what messed up our convensional f-la

MA1>MA2>MA3

(why it was "eating" some signals (arrows) on TF switsch) - doesn't touching others

could be something simple like "else" missing, or

>=; i-1 causes mess?

btw. beats me how i-1 work?

just for fun: 4ma x sidus

strategy is good, but signals....(yahoooo)

Files:

difference is:

mediumMAprevious <= slowerMAprevious &&..

mediumMAprevious >= slowerMAprevious &&

and

mediumMAprevious < slowerMAprevious) &&...

mediumMAprevious >slowerMAprevious &&

interesting, how much difference it makes

btw. Increase, how you come to those extreme settings?

sma4;sma5; shift -11?

Files:
3ma_x_tes6.gif  23 kb

increase:
WooHoo try it with htese settings on 5 min TF ripper

ok, so that's changed:

||

(fasterMAnow > slowerMAnow &&

mediumMAnow > slowerMAnow &&

mediumMAprevious <= slowerMAprevious &&

mediumMAafter > slowerMAafter ))

{

to

||

(fasterMAnow > slowerMAnow) &&

(mediumMAnow > slowerMAnow) &&

(mediumMAprevious < slowerMAprevious) &&

(mediumMAafter > slowerMAafter))

{

--------

and btw in v2 was:

CrossUp = Low - Range*0.5;

}

if ((fasterMAnow < slowerMAnow &&.....

should we put:

else if ((fasterMAnow ....

could "else" mess up?

_____

what this thing does:

double control=2147483647;

________

also i'll try bouth :

mediumMAprevious <= slowerMAprevious &&...

and

mediumMAprevious < slowerMAprevious) &&...

Hi.

Why arrow came late please?

Thank.

Cha.

Files:
3ma002.gif  42 kb
3ma003.gif  43 kb

fxbs:
d

btw. Increase, how you come to those extreme settings?

sma4;sma5; shift -11?

It was a bit of trial and error but it did not work in that version anyhow, the last version I posted looked like it is working the line I changed was in

fasterMAnow = iMA(NULL, 0, FasterMA, FasterShift, FasterMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i+1);

fasterMAprevious = iMA(NULL, 0, FasterMA, FasterShift, FasterMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i+2);

fasterMAafter = iMA(NULL, 0, FasterMA, FasterShift, FasterMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i-1);

//----

mediumMAnow = iMA(NULL, 0, MediumMA, MediumShift, MediumMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i+1);

mediumMAprevious = iMA(NULL, 0, MediumMA, MediumShift, MediumMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i+2);

mediumMAafter = iMA(NULL, 0, MediumMA, MediumShift, MediumMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i-1);

//----

slowerMAnow = iMA(NULL, 0, SlowerMA, SlowerShift, SlowerMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i+1);

slowerMAprevious = iMA(NULL, 0, SlowerMA, SlowerShift, SlowerMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i+2);

slowerMAafter = iMA(NULL, 0, SlowerMA, SlowerShift, SlowerMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i-1);

//-

I changed them to

fasterMAnow = iMA(NULL, 0, FasterMA, FasterShift, FasterMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i);

fasterMAprevious = iMA(NULL, 0, FasterMA, FasterShift, FasterMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i+1);

fasterMAafter = iMA(NULL, 0, FasterMA, FasterShift, FasterMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i-1);

//----

mediumMAnow = iMA(NULL, 0, MediumMA, MediumShift, MediumMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i);

mediumMAprevious = iMA(NULL, 0, MediumMA, MediumShift, MediumMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i+1);

mediumMAafter = iMA(NULL, 0, MediumMA, MediumShift, MediumMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i-1);

//----

slowerMAnow = iMA(NULL, 0, SlowerMA, SlowerShift, SlowerMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i);

slowerMAprevious = iMA(NULL, 0, SlowerMA, SlowerShift, SlowerMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i+1);

slowerMAafter = iMA(NULL, 0, SlowerMA, SlowerShift, SlowerMode, PRICE_CLOSE, i-1);

//-

3 EMA Cross w_Alert v2

The 3 MA Cross w_Alert v2 doesn't bring out a popup/sound alert and all the original setting have been changed. I don't use any other moving averages other than EMAs.

3 Cross Trendtest is Almost complete

I really appreciate the job you are doing increase.... the 3 Cross Trendtest is almost complete now but there are two issues I need fixed and my holy grail is complete. Take a look at this 2 EMA-Crossover_Signal_alert indicator attached. Now, after changing the settings to EMA 20 and EMA 40, whenever a cross takes place, it brings out the pop-up and sound alert just once and when a new candle opens after the cross the popup and sound alert stops until a new cross takes place. You don't get to see the popup and sound alert everytime you change from one timeframe to another.

Firstly, the 3 Cross Trendtest is always bringing out the popup and sound alert each time you change from one timeframe to another even though the cross happen 4-5 candlesticks ago. Can you fix this problem?

Secondly, can you change the arrow to the default arrow we are all used to? This rounded arrow to me doesn't make the signal look good.

When this to issues are fixed, the the holy grail is complete!! Thanks.

Reason: