Forex technical analysis by Forexpic.com

Hello everyone,

in this thread i will post my forex tecnical analysis with pics.

TERMS OF USE

Opinions expressed in all posts do not constitute advice or recommendations to buy or sell. Predictions expressed are the author’s expectations and they may not happen

Euro/usd is at very important level resistance . We have bear trendline, so if the euro do not break this line we can see the euro collapse. On the other hand, if the euro break we can see a new trend up to very high levels.

AUD/USD and GOLD are also at very important a key support and resistance and if they broken this support and resistance we will see nice bearish trend down.

Forex technical analysis – This week the euro against the us dollar makes some interesting movements, all traders are awaiting Ben Bernanke’s speech on Friday !

Read more: EURO/USD Analysis 29 August 2012 by Forexpic.com

September is near so i expect USD/JPY to go up. USD/JPY has a triangle formation. Support 78.00 remains quite strong.

Read more: USD/JPY Technical Analysis 30 August 2012 by Forexpic.com

Next week we expect the euro to fall a bit, but according to our analysis in the euro against the dollar uptrend. Next week we may see levels like 1.2750 and possibly further.

Read more: EURO/USD Technical Analysis 7 September 2012 by Forexpic.com

Today, the euro shot up high against the dollar at 1.2810. U.S. dollar today was very weak and the day was generally bullish .....

Read more: EURO/USD Technical Analysis 10 September 2012 by Forexpic.com

I visit FX-Insights: Leading Daily Forex News and forex trading strategies for forex technical analysis however shared charts also helped me to analysis market trends.

Reason: