Super Simple System

This systems is purely based on list on indicators to help determining timing to enter the market. Signal to enter

Super Signal will give you many signal when to enter the trade, it will alert you many times but bear in mind it is to let you know to get ready and not to enter right away

Signal Line will change color when it turns to another colour, you may want to enter. however, if you want to be sure wait when the line forms a good angle like 30 degree or more then that is strong trend.

Aroon
(do not change the setting from 20 to 50)

how to use this : it is when either trend line is going down, that is another signal

Moving Averages with Signal Line will give you big MACD on chart.

Enter the market only when Stochastic turns color, make sure other indicator agree to do so.

Here are the screen shots:

Download the indicators:

Aroon.mq4

Color Stochastic V1[1].mq4

Signal Line.mq4

Super Signal v3d.mp4

thx ... all you have to do now is to upload your files

Super Simple System | System

On this page is the download link too:

RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

I will have a look at this system. Thank you for posting ariesto

Thanks for the method...i,ll try this cause look easier and profitable for me...

Where do I find instructions on how to set it up?

Has anybody used this strategy in real account. How is it?

Anyone using this strategy on live or demo?

try it on demo first

to get used to it

I am creator of this systme

check out at

Super Simple System

ariesto:
This systems is purely based on list on indicators to help determining timing to enter the market. Signal to enter Super Signal will give you many signal when to enter the trade, it will alert you many times but bear in mind it is to let you know to get ready and not to enter right away Signal Line will change color when it turns to another colour, you may want to enter. however, if you want to be sure wait when the line forms a good angle like 30 degree or more then that is strong trend.
Aroon
(do not change the setting from 20 to 50)how to use this : it is when either trend line is going down, that is another signal Moving Averages with Signal Line will give you big MACD on chart. Enter the market only when Stochastic turns color, make sure other indicator agree to do so. Here are the screen shots: Download the indicators: Aroon.mq4 Color Stochastic V1[1].mq4 Signal Line.mq4 Super Signal v3d.mp4

Hi,

I have Sniper Forex custom indicator that combines all 5 sniper indicators (Sniper 1,2, &3 and trend A&B) into one line, it is also in MTF (also version you can put on the window to see Sniper custom on 4 TFs). If you are interested participating on a system development project, I can share this indicator with you. You can email me at fibonachi72-1 (at) yahoo.com.

Cheers,

Jani

Reason: