Profit Generator EA results - page 17

JayJay:
How do I forward test PG?

JayJay, are you asking how to get PG running on your demo account? If so, you need to download the mq4 file that is in Post #1. Then you have to save it to your demo account MT4 platform. Follow these steps from the interbankfx website about how to get an EA loaded onto your platform (no matter who your broker is, the steps are the same). Once you have it up and running, you can let it trade. Follow these threads and compare your results and settings to what others are doing. Hope this helps get you started. Sorry if this is too basic. Good luck!

Hi Eric,

I'm sorry it's me...i'm not getting it. I imported PG to my demo (Expert Adviser). I launched PG from Stratrgy Tester. I believe this is for backtesting. Now how can I let PG trade on my demo account live?

Tanks...jj/.

Hi Eric,

OK I went to the site. It is now working (with smiley face).

Tanks again for your explan.....jj/.

JayJay:
Hi Eric,

I'm sorry it's me...i'm not getting it. I imported PG to my demo (Expert Adviser). I launched PG from Stratrgy Tester. I believe this is for backtesting. Now how can I let PG trade on my demo account live?

Tanks...jj/.

Ok sounds like you got it. If you have any questions, just ask. You can use the boards, or use pm or email. Good luck.

Last weeks forward test Results

I forgot to post last weeks forward test Results for Ver 3.1.2.2 In the right area. Sorry about that.

Expert are using Full Size Account Leverage 1:100 Starting Balance was 100,000.00 USD

FXDD All Pairs H1 UseObsolete:True & ObsoleteMinutes:30 settings

And

FXDD All Pairs H1 Canned settings.

I have 3.[1].2.3 FXDD All Pairs H1 Canned settings running now.

Also

What Pairs?, what setting? & what time? is producing the profitable results please for 3.[1].2.3??

I would like to run a forward test using them.

Thank you.

Files:

marlintrdg:
I forgot to post last weeks forward test Results for Ver 3.1.2.2 In the right area. Sorry about that.

Expert are using Full Size Account Leverage 1:100 Starting Balance was 100,000.00 USD

And

I have 3.[1].2.3 FXDD All Pairs H1 Canned settings running now.

Also

What Pairs?, what setting? & what time? is producing the profitable results please for 3.[1].2.3??

I would like to run a forward test using them.

Thank you.

Here are the results of your forward testing last week if you would have only traded the 3 major currency pairs.

413 pips in a week is not bad. Many traders would love to get that in a MONTH!!!!!

Enjoy.

My statement H1 gbpusd, gbpchf

longbar 5

openbar percent 0.6

max trades 3

tp 80

sl 20

ts 5

onetrade perperiod true

obsolete false

USDCAD works good SCALPING

So far, it looks like USDCAD working really good as a scalping system.

I think other currency pairs would do well with a scalping system as well with the proper settings. Try it out.

169 PIPS Profit

95% success rate

all in 2 days!!!!!

USDCAD (M15)

Longbar: 5

Longbar%: .6

Max Trades: 3

Stoploss: 25

Take Profit: 80

UseClose: True

TSActivation: 5

TrailingPips: 0

OneTradePerPeriod: True

No Obsolete

I am trying to run one of the expert system that I found here. The problem is that it is not placing an order during the trade time. I tried to print a comment or just open a trade without any condition, and nothing happend. I did check the option "Allow live trading" and still nothing happened. Any help?

Thanks

Ongoing Test Results For The Week Of: April Sunday 16th- Friday 21st

3.[1].2.3 FXDD All Pairs H1

And

Files:
profitgen.zip  32 kb
Reason: