Profit Generator EA - page 82

safari:
My results for 10pips scalping

even on 90 % the result shouldn't be enough to take it to the real acc,nothing better than forward testing,does any one know a company using the same servers for real and demo.

dear safari we r waiting to tell us which ver u r using and what is ur sets

Nicholishen:
Mike, please try this lossonly method.

can u help me ?

nothing happen to autotrading ? why ?

Files:
demo2.jpg  109 kb

DO$LAR:
this expert good and demand the following, Iuse it on (taime 1H) and I noticed that lossing positions more the winning as 8 percent losses positions and 2 winning positions so, I want to ask you if somebody from programmatic which they have experience can change and opposite buy order to sell and sell to buy in charactaristic this expert .

I send the resullt with this subject.

thank you

why i cannot trade ? nothing happen ?

what do u mean id_base ?

Files:
demo2_1.jpg  36 kb

i have error messange .

00:24:25 Profit Generator 3.2.3b GBPUSD,H1: Error = trade is not allowed in the expert properties

why ? and what i shoud do ?

safari:
My results for 10pips scalping

Which version and settings have you used for this statement?

Thanks.

Test Result

This is my test result for GBPUSD

?

are my results good and are they reliable?

Hello to all

I am newbie. Just have big problems in life with money now.

I just want ask you about is it really to start trading with this EA advisor from 50 dollars deposit?

Really appreciate your answer.

And here is 83 pages and what is the latest version of this advisor some one can provide me a link. Thanks

hadimontakhabi:
are my results good and are they reliable?

Hi Hadi,

Whay don't you try to forward test. Your modeling quality is good but the results as you probably have noticed are not that great. I have back tested this EA on Majors on D1 chart with way much better results but with less modularity(55%).

Do share your forward test results if you decide to run it. I will too as soon as I have free account to do so.

Good luck,

Ross.

Reason: