Profit Generator EA - page 84

ross123:
For those who asked for a copy of this EA, see my other post.. If you are such a newbie that can not find this EA on this page, Please don't install it and suddenly don't use it.

For others who asked about the setting etc. come on guys..When you open my posted results on the top of the results I have even marked the changed settings with red. at least pay attention!!!The time frame is there too.

This EA shows a lot of promise but you have to be very careful with it.

Good luck

Ross.

now you know why many of us stopped supporting the thread in the first place, lol!

Want to know!!!

baggermatsch:
no trade since 3 days on demo account

Hello!

Anyone using this EA live with good results.

Tks in advance.

Oh, whatever happened to this EA? I remember when I first signed up at this forum, the 'Profit Generator' thread was the most popular, and now...

**crickets chirping**

... and now there's nothing.

How does this EA work

Hi to any EA program writers!!

I'm looking for anyone who has a pretty good handle on how these EA's work, I have a very simple request, I am interested in testing the attached EA but I would like to understand how it actually selects the candle to buy or sell as if I was doing this manually....could you please assist me by taking a quick look and posting you reply?

Thanks & Regards

Glenn

cosmo:
Hi to any EA program writers!!

I'm looking for anyone who has a pretty good handle on how these EA's work, I have a very simple request, I am interested in testing the attached EA but I would like to understand how it actually selects the candle to buy or sell as if I was doing this manually....could you please assist me by taking a quick look and posting you reply?

Thanks & Regards

Glenn

I moved your post to this Profit Generator original thread here.

You will find all the explanation on this thread.

Besides there are the threads with trading results https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

EA not trading live

Hi,

I've been backtesting the latest version and am quite impressed.

However, I've loaded the EA in 2 different platforms (Crown FX and IBFX) and neither has produced a trade in over 2 days. I'm not a newbie to EA's, MT is set up correctly and I'm running other EAs on different platforms as well.

Using the default settings except longbar=10 on 15M Euro.

This looks like a great EA, it's very frustrating to not be able to demo it.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

W

WNW:
Hi,

I've been backtesting the latest version and am quite impressed.

However, I've loaded the EA in 2 different platforms (Crown FX and IBFX) and neither has produced a trade in over 2 days. I'm not a newbie to EA's, MT is set up correctly and I'm running other EAs on different platforms as well.

Using the default settings except longbar=10 on 15M Euro.

This looks like a great EA, it's very frustrating to not be able to demo it.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

W

3 months ago I forward tested PG333 for about 1 month or more. The ea is nice, quite profitable. However, sometimes when thing goes wrong, it will hit the SL. I got 3 times of 400 pips last time, so my chart is up ... down ... up ... down ... make me nervous Finally I decided to stop it. I'd like to post the statement here but couldn't find it anywhere

By the way, in backtest it looks so nice. That's why I tested it.

Cheers,

333?

Hi,

Sounds like you have a later version than me (332);

where did you get 333?

Can you point me to it or post it?

As I said, I cannot get this to run in live mode.

Thanks,

W

WNW:
Hi,

Sounds like you have a later version than me (332);

where did you get 333?

Can you point me to it or post it?

As I said, I cannot get this to run in live mode.

Thanks,

W

Just at this thread, move one page backward, at post #824

The statement is also there. But I suggest to be careful with the ea. I don't feel comfortable with it

Best,

Duh!

My bad, I overlooked it...

Thanks!

Reason: