Stochastic Momentum Indicator (Index) - page 7

Please check this one

gandalf987:
The Stochastic Momentum Indicators I have found will not continue to update automatically like the rest of my indicators. To get it to update I have to go to a different time period & then return to the time period I was in. Can someone check this coding & fix it. Any help would be appreciated. I have attached the indicators I am using (hopefully). Either one or both could be revised---your choice. Thanks. gandalf

Please check this one, I hope it's what you need.

Cheers.

Stochastic Momentum Index ( SMI )

Hi

I came a cross a system

Is it posible that someone to make the following changes to SMI (Stochastic Momentum Index)

smi.mq4

1.Indicator with 2 settings on the same window

First settings (10,3,5,3), second (50,15,5,3)see pictures

2.Posibility to change color ( up : green, down: red)

3.Making the signal lines invisible

Thanks in advance !

Files:
smi_setings.jpg  74 kb
smi.jpg  308 kb
smi.mq4  4 kb

petrugio:
Hi

I came a cross a system

Is it posible that someone to make the following changes to SMI (Stochastic Momentum Index)

smi.mq4

1.Indicator with 2 settings on the same window

First settings (10,3,5,3), second (50,15,5,3)see pictures

2.Posibility to change color ( up : green, down: red)

3.Making the signal lines invisible

Thanks in advance !

[lang=pl]Hi,

Ad.1 Because you use 8 buffers witch is a limit the best way is to make one more indicator. You should use iCustom for call two instance of your SMI with different parameters.

Ad.2 You can change it in code(#property indicator_color1) or in the properties window after double click on the colour.

Ad.3 You should declare extern bool visibile and add set indicator value EMPTY_VALUE when its false.

I hope that its clear. Please let me now if not.

Regards,

Grzesiek[/lang]

Posibility to change color ( up : green, down: red)

like here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175297/page3

Blau smi ...

petrugio

Use this one. You can choose if you want colors on slope (the up and down conditions) or on signal line cross (like in the example picture bellow). If you want to use more than one (like in your original request) set the fixed minimum and fixed maximum properties in the indicator properties to -100 and 100 and then you can overlay as much stochastic momentum indicators in the same window since they will all have the same bounds. It can be done (having 2 indicators in 1) but then you would loose some flexibility that you have this way (no limit as of how many you can place the way described above)

petrugio:
Posibility to change color ( up : green, down: red)

like here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175297/page3
Files:
smi.gif  25 kb

Thank you very much for quick reply !

And i found one more version

Files:
smi__color.png  38 kb
smi_color.mq4  5 kb

Stochastic Momentum

One more version of Stochastic Momentum

petrugio:
Thank you very much for quick reply ! And i found one more version

I have downloaded the said indicator but it won't appear in the subwindow chart...

piplife1:
I have downloaded the said indicator but it won't appear in the subwindow chart...

It needs this indicator too in order to work. It seems that petrugio forgot to upload it

Files:

Mladen..

Could you change this indicator to regular histogram and add mtf version?

Files:
Reason: