Need help indentifying indicator - page 50

i really don't think there is a "best system".

i think you need to test things for yourself. this is what i am doing.

mladen:
I don't think that it is a point of balance, since the point of balance looks like this :And metatrader version with unlimited level depth was posted by me in the elite section long, long time ago (almost 2 years ago) It would be a surprise to me that it became "commercial" (but knowing how things are working, it would not even be such a big surprise )

look like mladen point of indicator is very good

in term of

when the U-turn spot is found , then the trend go all the way upward or downard

-- not sure about consolidation area and heavily swing though

but 15M is hard and euro is difficult and it does look good in the illustrated chart

Pava:
Nope...I can not...it's commercial

This indicator was made by Walter Down..Now it is used at another platforms (not mt4)..How can it be commercial ?

Something wrong with you..

takbir:
This indicator was made by Walter Down..Now it is used at another platforms (not mt4)..How can it be commercial ? Something wrong with you..

nothing is wrong with me...it figures....created by down....

Files:

poruchik:

Good indicator...I like it.Also is zup 86 the latest version?

Last, last

Code for this indicator?

Hi everybody,

I picked up the indicator below ages ago and use it quite a bit. I'm wondering if anyone has the code, or can write it for me; I can have a reasonable stab at EAs, but I don't know anything about how to draw on the screen. I'd like to have the code so that I can then put it directly into an EA...

The function of the indicator is to take a given start and end time and draw lines at the highest and lowest price in that period. The observation period is highlighted (dark blue, so a bit hard to see) and the lines are drawn yellow extending out until the beginning of the next period, and labelled as well.

Thanks for your time and help,

Couso

Files:

This is a good idea for a advisor as I have seen alot of successful breakout advisors.The only thing I would add is maybe you need to think about some sort of math strategy like a martingale or scale in to go with the advisor.These breakout advisors do good most of the time but sometimes they lose and never come back into profit because the author never thought about the what if the market goes 50-100 pips against me and the EA holds position way to long when all they had to do is add the simple math strategy.Not a traditional martingale all the time but a safety net in case trade goes way against you.

As of now you can make good money in the breakout most of the time.But if you can solve the unseen problem which I have described to you.You will have a perfect no loss backtest when it is finished.So remember the problem you must solve is not in the main strategy it is how to make that one losing trade into a winner with math problem simple math range problem.I am making you aware of this because I have seen some smart people build breakout advisors but they always lose when something goes wrong so you must plan for this if you want the money.

Reason: