Indicators with alerts/signal - page 501

Mladen /Mrtools

Is it possible to create this kind of indicator

Gimmee Bar Setup by Joe Ross

Thanks in advance

macerina

That is simple bollinger bands with bands set to 2 deviations. Also, if you take a closer look at that example, you will see that some bars are omitted for no reason at all (since, according to the description, they should be treated as entries) It seems like a highly subjective system that is presented at that link

macerina:
Mladen /Mrtools

Is it possible to create this kind of indicator

Gimmee Bar Setup by Joe Ross

Thanks in advance

ok ... thanks for the info Mladen ...

Can someone please help me to add a multi time frame function and also the sound alert when a new line is formed?

This indicator show momentum of the latest candle compared to the previous candle. If the latest candle close at the same size or bigger the indicator will draw a line in the previous candle. So if you want to know whether the market is pumping into the same direction or the opposite direction this indicator will work wonders.

MTF function along with sound alert when a new line is formed will make this indicator awesome. So please...

Thanks in advance!

mladen:
This one solves the multi time frame part.

Wow!

Thanks a lot mladen! This is wonderful.

Is it also possible to add the sound alert for this indicator so when a new line formed the indi will give a sound?

Thank you in advance

ksannyi:
Would you please help me to add the sound and popup alert for this indicator? I tried several times, but it’s still not functioning properly.

I’d like to reach that when the price crosses one of the lines let a sound give alarm and one

popup window ( for example: ATR Channels cross (+ or -) 2. line.

Thanks in advance.

ATR Channels - MQL4 Code Base

Hello Ksannyi,

Sorry for the late response just saw your post, which bands you want the alerts for.

Mladen/Mrtools

do you know of an indicator that:

puts an UP arrow when there is X number of same DOWN candles in a row

puts a DOWN arrow when there is X number of same UP candles in a row

i had it once, but lost my copy. i would be grateful if you had it

Hi,

please can you program an sound- popup- and email-alert when the colour is changing?

This would be really nice.

Thank you.

Files:

erdenmensch:
Hi,

please can you program an sound- popup- and email-alert when the colour is changing?

This would be really nice.

Thank you.

Do you have a "regular" code. That is decompiled code

mladen:
Do you have a "regular" code. That is decompiled code

Sorry, no. Is there no way?

Reason: