Raw Ideas - page 110

TradeWynds:
If you are skilled at coding Expert Advisors, have a profitable price and

line system using H1, I may have a method of entering your trades on M1.

Please contact me by PM if you would like to explore the possibilities

of working together.

Nice. Can you share you idea

Good post, very helpful for everyone who are in forex trading.

how do we quantify the rawness of ideas , i see many ideas on this thread. is there a parameter to quantity their rawness and also viability or viability should be a subject of its own

Candle tricks

Candle tricks

Pairs:Any

Time frame: 15M ONLY

INDICATOR : m- candle

CHART : candle stick chart

Entry long position: IF 15M candle close buy

Entry short position: IF 15M candle down close

stop loss : 20- 50 pips , IF CANDLE going against you then exit

Profit take : 4H close candle or exit with candle high or low depend on trader's choice.

nice system

smrifx:
Candle tricks

Pairs:Any

Time frame: 15M ONLY

INDICATOR : m- candle

CHART : candle stick chart

Entry long position: IF 15M candle close buy

Entry short position: IF 15M candle down close

stop loss : 20- 50 pips , IF CANDLE going against you then exit

Profit take : 4H close candle or exit with candle high or low depend on trader's choice.

The strategy could be used also with Heiken Ashi smoothed. Open a Buy at first blue HA candle and close on color change. Long riders on higher TFs.

Hermes

[TABLE]

Great post! Congratulations.

[/TABLE]

nice,thank you for your share~

hey there coders: can someone please do an indicator that simply has candle color for each and every timeframe and gives alerts based on user input. . for example if the color red is short and the color green is long.... if the monthly candle is short/red and the weekly is green long, OR a wick, and the daily is short/red and the 4 hour is red/short one might want an alert that says "hey this is the time that the weekly is going to go short again . . . . ." basically the candle that is the monkey in the middle almost always gets changed IF price is turning around. that idea is from aliens thread at ff. i just don't think i need all the indicators. Just a simple indi that says canlde colors and gives alerts. Its hard to believe for a non coder like me that this does not already exists. Maybe it does. if so please post it. if not would some smart trader see the value here and pm me this indie after you create it if you think its th grail and do not want to publically post it It may just be for me though only. If you dont mind call the indie "monkey in the middle" lol. thanks fellers

PS here is code that was found that may help

mql - Getting current Bar color, Metatrader. MQL4 - Stack Overflow

Downloadr:
Hello,

I would like share this idea for an EA that produces very good results in sideway markets. It is based on Tema_RLH Indicator and enters a short position when buy signal and vice versa.

When EMA and TEMA line cross the signal is generated. The Ea needs an automated stop or trailing stop with every new trade to cut losses on big movements.

I programmed it in CTL to exit position with every new signal and enter the opposite direction trade at the same time(exitlong&sell, exitshort&buy). That way the EA always stays in

market.

The best periods are 14 or 30 or 42

Maybe somebody wants to give it a shot, below are some pictures

from it in CTL and the Indicator, unfortunately I don't understand much about MT4 programming.

pls can this indicator be coded to work with the new mt4?

Reason: