Raw Ideas - page 84

Is it necessary to post in red, and in a huge font like that?

Sensitivity to activity

Hey folks,

I've made an EA that looks for new highs/lows... Based on how long it's been since this high has been reached, it trades larger or smaller amounts. The longer it's been, the larger the lotsize will be.

What I'm trying to do is make it's exit strategy sensitivity based on the timeframe as well. If it's been 40 bars since this price has been reached, then I want to be less sensitive than if this peak is only new within the last 5 bars.

I'm trying to figure out a way to do this, and so far am pretty lost. I just can't figure out a way to do it.

In other words:

big gap -> large lotsize -> less sensitive (looking for big move)

small gap -> lower lotsize -> more sensitive (looking for small moves)

Any ideas?

i'll make an ea if you can proof me this system is profitable.

Greetings.

hi

you should attach your live manual trading result to make that system is proven.

and please don't use big red font it's not necessary

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

pankaj:
My mathod is very simple I open a trade after wathching trade in Daily fxcm every morning. whatever is best with full trend I open daily buy or sell in that direction.

Didn't get this part. What do you watch? Does fxcm have a daily report or something? do you only trade the currency pair which is supposed to trend most?

Best Holy Grail Trading system required EA.

Hello to All EA expert.

I have developed a successful trading system after so many confusing system studying. My last system is very simple perhaps you all have also read anywhere about it. But after so many month I have setup a best possible situation for the system. which is working most of time. I have also calculated loss at regular interval even though it will give me 2000 to 1228400 in just 25 month.

My mathod is very simple I open a trade after wathching trade in Daily fxcm every morning. whatever is best with full trend I open daily buy or sell in that direction. My daily target is only 30pips. which is achievable by this system.

Suppose I open 1 lot Buy EUR/USD at 1.26045, I put my limit at 50pips means at 1.26545. but if it will go wrong I buy another 2 lots at 50ipis down means at 1.25545.

Then again I wait for 50pips if it will reach at 1.26045 then I square off all my lot.But it going wrong then again I buy 4Lots at50pips means at 1.25045.I will do same just up to 8 lots then If it is going wrong I booked loss at 16 position. Means I will not open 16Lots buy infect I square off my all longs.

Means trade 1 ,2,4,8, 8plus50pips last square off. whenever go in favor just for 50pips square off all order.

But I can Say by my real experience if you follow trend through daily fx signal.

You will not reach at 16lots possition. If trand is not clear please do not trade.

I also want to clarify I have claculated my above 25 month figure after thinking that after every two trade I booked loss of same amount eventhough I can reached at this much profit. I will send my all calculation next time in xls format.

Today I just want EA expert who can prepare EA for my system. I assure you I have traded with 10pips to 2000 pips gaps. finely I have decoded to go with 50pips which is better in every manner. I will also explain you in depth in future.

In EA I want that after every full square off. EA should be stopped. So we can examine next live trend and put buy or sell in same direction. Means I want to say First we open 1 Buy or sell lot manually then after EA will start working.

please help me out to prepare EA. I know there are so many EA which are working on this same matringal system but please help me to prepare after modification just for two reason (1) First order should be manual.(2) Pips gap should be 50.

Egarly waiting for your response masters.

Don't post such lofty titles unless you have something to prove worthwhile.

All I see is big red text that says, "Make my system for free"

If you want your system to be automated, ask and create a discussion.

pankaj:
Hello to All EA expert.

I have developed a successful trading system after so many confusing system studying. My last system is very simple perhaps you all have also read anywhere about it. But after so many month I have setup a best possible situation for the system. which is working most of time. I have also calculated loss at regular interval even though it will give me 2000 to 1228400 in just 25 month.

My mathod is very simple I open a trade after wathching trade in Daily fxcm every morning. whatever is best with full trend I open daily buy or sell in that direction. My daily target is only 30pips. which is achievable by this system.

Suppose I open 1 lot Buy EUR/USD at 1.26045, I put my limit at 50pips means at 1.26545. but if it will go wrong I buy another 2 lots at 50ipis down means at 1.25545.

Then again I wait for 50pips if it will reach at 1.26045 then I square off all my lot.But it going wrong then again I buy 4Lots at50pips means at 1.25045.

I will do same just up to 8 lots then If it is going wrong I booked loss at 16 position. Means I will not open 16Lots buy infect I square off my all longs.

Means trade 1 ,2,4,8, 8plus50pips last square off. whenever go in favor just for 50pips square off all order.

But I can Say by my real experience if you follow trend through daily fx signal.

You will not reach at 16lots possition. If trand is not clear please do not trade.

I also want to clarify I have claculated my above 25 month figure after thinking that after every two trade I booked loss of same amount eventhough I can reached at this much profit. I will send my all calculation next time in xls format.

Today I just want EA expert who can prepare EA for my system. I assure you I have traded with 10pips to 2000 pips gaps. finely I have decoded to go with 50pips which is better in every manner. I will also explain you in depth in future.

In EA I want that after every full square off. EA should be stopped. So we can examine next live trend and put buy or sell in same direction. Means I want to say First we open 1 Buy or sell lot manually then after EA will start working.

please help me out to prepare EA. I know there are so many EA which are working on this same matringal system but please help me to prepare after modification just for two reason (1) First order should be manual.(2) Pips gap should be 50.

Egarly waiting for your response masters.

reworking this EA

*also posted in forexfactory*

Dear all,

I have already posted something simillar but I think the thread has died so i though I'd give this a shot.

I trade naked and am mainly trading channels and using trend lines. I have found the EASY EA extremely useful.

"EASY" EA-Trading made easier!!!

It is attached here for ease, and in short, for those of you who don't know, means you enter your trade via a trend line and then the SL and TP also set by a trend line. If for example you were pretty convinced price would go to the bottom of a channel and then bounce up (say going with a longer timeframe trend) you would want to go long at the bottom of a channel. Sadly sometimes even obsessed traders have to go out/sleep and you may miss the trade. I've found this EA really useful.

But what I'd find even more useful (!) is, if I've manually entered a trade, being able to have a SL and TP as trend line (sometimes sloped) levels afterwards. The attached EA only works if the trade itself is triggered by the EA.

Hope I've explained myself clearly enough and others think this may benefit them too. I've only just realised since writing this post that the code isn't public so it's not, as I initially thought, simply a case of extracting the code.

Thanks in advance and any comments/thoughts appreciated.

eg

Dave

Files:
easy.ex4  13 kb

keep simple

hi! I new in the forex and sorry for me english.I have a idea that i want show you for built a EA that is the setting:

from daily chart to 15 min

1-sma(8)

2-stoch(8,3,3)

3-macd(26,12,9)

entry rules long:

1-if last candle cross over sma(8)

2-if stoch is move up but not in overbougth territory

3-if macd come from negative to positive

entry rules short:

1-if last candle cross down sma(8)

2-if stoch is move down but not in oversell territory

3-if macd come from positive to negative

exit rule:

when the opposite occur or when some candle become to a doji

thank so much for your help

hi

Welcome aboard, first you have to proof that this system is works and having a good performance at least 3 months or more , second to make it clear please attach your system picture , anyway thanks for your contribution

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Reason: