Raw Ideas - page 36

Please help make this indicator

Would it be possible to create an indicator which counts, say, the last 16 bars of a 30 mins chart i.e. 8 hours worth and if the range of that period from the highest high to lowest low is under a set amount, say 25 pips, two lines appear on a chart and an email alert is sent to me?

This would be a huge help in my low volatility=potential breakout strategy.

Not an original idea I know but I can't see this kind of indicator anywhere. I've used the ATR but just not the same.

Thanks very much if you can help make it or point me in the direction of a similar indicator

I took a look at the code that you provided. I fixed some of the problems that I found and it now places orders, and the strategy fares okay. Here are some of the problems that I found:

1) The Distance variable has to be multiplied by the currencies Point value, otherwise the calculations the EA makes will be WAY off.

2) You placed the statements for closing orders right after the statements for opening them. So the EA would continually open and close the orders (the perfect recipe for losing money). Since I don't know the conditions for the closing the orders, I just commented the whole part for closing orders out.

A few minutes after I uploaded the first one, I also noticed that you had the logic for buying and selling orders backwards, so I have uploaded a reversed copy as well.

can anybody help me with this simple EA?

i will like to programme an EA that will alert me any time the RSI indicator has a value of 50 on the hourly chart of all the currency pairs on metatrader.thanks

Help with auto-trading system

Hello.

I whant a system like this..

i whant the system to buy 2 pairs.. say

CHF/JPY

EUR/JPY

and with lots 1.0 on the pairs..

i what it to buy at 20.00 +1 GMT..

and this is the main thing..

i what it to be easy to change the lots size on every pair sepatare.

and i what it to be easy to change CHF/JPY from buy/long to sell/short separate.

and the same with the time and pair. easy to change what time i whant it to sell/buy..

can this be done

thx

dazix

Signals from Parabolic SAR and Stochastic in trading systems

Hi!

I try to get three signals from Parabolic SAR, Stochastic and cross of two MA together in one signal to trade.

Is it right?

SimpleMA = iMA(NULL,0,SMA_Period,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

Parabolic = iSAR(NULL,0,Step,Maximum,0);

FastStoch = iStochastic(NULL, 0, KPeriod, DPeriod, 3, MODE_SMMA, 0, MODE_MAIN, 0);

SlowStoch = iStochastic(NULL, 0, KPeriod, DPeriod, 3, MODE_SMMA, 0, MODE_SIGNAL, 0);

Another problem who to get the dame from cross of two Hull Ma?

Long = Parabolic ? && Cross(FastStoch,SlowStoch) && Cross(HullMA1, HullMA2);

Thanks!!

Parabolic SAR and Stochastic and HullMA

Hi!

I try to get three signals from Parabolic SAR, Stochastic and cross of two MA together in one signal to trade.

Is it right?

SimpleMA = iMA(NULL,0,SMA_Period,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,0);

Parabolic = iSAR(NULL,0,Step,Maximum,0);

FastStoch = iStochastic(NULL, 0, KPeriod, DPeriod, 3, MODE_SMMA, 0, MODE_MAIN, 0);

SlowStoch = iStochastic(NULL, 0, KPeriod, DPeriod, 3, MODE_SMMA, 0, MODE_SIGNAL, 0);

Another problem who to get the dame from cross of two Hull Ma?

Long = Parabolic ? && Cross(FastStoch,SlowStoch) && Cross(HullMA1, HullMA2);

Thanks!!

Vegas4h Colored SMA8 and SendMail

Hello,

can you help me please?

I need modify code MA Colored and lost in code.

I want add sendmail options - send mail after change color line from RED or GREEN to YELLOW. ONLY ONE mail and next after change.

Please help. My wife don't wait before display

Ideal add MA_in_Color.mq4 direct to FF Tunnel Chart v2.mq4

Thanks

Files:

Script: Close if profit is 5 pips needed

Hi, guys, i'm new to FX but i noticed that i have lots of mini + points in the short trades in MetaTrader and the 10 point Take/Profit minimum is too big for me.

Is there any script that would close all my trades as soon they got say 2, 3, or whatever number of points in the positive side?

Thank you!

p.s. I play with demo account, and i have burned in the last 3 months, 1000 and 5000 demos accounts

HeikenAshi simple EA

Guys i need help from any of the Coders over here..i was visualy testing HeikenAshi on GBP/JPY 4H and it's making average of 390 pips a month but all i need is to change this indicator to an EA to sell or buy just when the HeikenAshi(attached) changes from long to short and the opposite and to jump in on the opening of the next bar..i know it's too simple but you'll be amazed from the results..so could you plz help me out here..Thanks in advance

Files:

Lady Luck Method

I need a EA for this.

pick a random number.

if its even you go long, if its odd you go short.

take profit 60

stop 30 with a 31 pip trailing stop.

entry time adjustable.

One trade a day only.

Im getting tired of flipping a coin, can someone help?

Reason: