Raw Ideas - page 4

Ask

Dear CodersGuru, thanking you once more for your lesssons trying to create a

Macd alert, but seems a lot yet to learn/read. T4 at your early convenience

would like a ''cross lines alert'' of following ''MACD+OSMA''. Tks vm in advance.

Files:

Ask

Dear CodersGuru, would need once more your nice assistance. (kindly give me time for a good study of your excellent lessons). Need an alert when price touches camarilla points (as per attached indicator). tks vm once more in

advance.

Files:

barssince()

hi,everyone,

can I find any function like barssince() of metastock or tradestation platform in MT4? or put it in another way, is there any easy way to find the prevous zigzag peak or trough, or the prevous upper or lower fratal bar position? thanks in advance!!!

suffic369

EA Help! - Moving Averages - Small Pips

Hi! I've been having the hardest time trying to create this expert, so I figured ask and maybe I'll receive some help from someone. So here I am asking =).

I'm trying to create an EA that runs 2 moving averages for long and 2 more moving averages for shorts. The purpose of this EA is to catch a few pips at a time (not meant for big gains). I'm trying to test different MA's for doing this, so I need to be able to modify them.

What I need this strategy EA to do is go long when 2 ema's cross and that candle is now closed - confirming the cross, and then open the trade at the opening of the next candle.

Next...the EA will not make another trade until the ema's cross opposite direction, this time now for short.

Thank you anyone interested or willing to help!

Have a great day,

J

I guess it could be 2 EMAS only (though i'd like to use four...possibly more for adding close buys, and close sells)

Either way, if not 4 emas , perhaps 2 emas?

Here is sample picture.

Thank you, J

Files:

Raw Ideas

HELP!

New to this indicator.Anyby could share.

1)How to u interprate the expansion & compression of group of short

term MA,namely MA of 3,5,8,10,12,15 dys.

2)How to inteprate the expansion & compression of group of long term MA

of 30,35,40,45,50,60 days.

3)Importance of S/T group ma breaks above or punches below L/T group

of ma.

4)Both L/T & S/T group compress at the same time or expand at the same

time.

5)When 1 group compresses, the other group expands.

Asking...

Hi guys,

I was searching an "offset point average" /mq4/ in the forum but I couldn't find.

Does anybody know where I can find anythinig?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

Coffie

I think the basic use of this indicator can be to provide enter/exit signals like on the screen. Enter on cross of lines, exit when shortSeed will make high/low. But mabye someone can tweak the idea of use of it? Mabye other Seed values will be better? I will be grateful for any comments. A litle feedback please

Files:
coffie.gif  16 kb
coffie_v1.mq4  3 kb
Reason: