GMMA's - page 3

mladen:

Here is this one (the 37 types of averages and the 22 types of prices included)

Dearest MLADEN

Fantastic,much appreciations for the immediate action :)

is it possible period options and a choice for desirable line thickness plz.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Fantastic,much appreciations for the immediate action :)

is it possible period options and a choice for desirable line thickness plz.

regards

mntiwana

Guppy mma by definition always uses same periods : 3,5,8,10,12,15,30,35,40,45,50 and 60

The indicator has line width parameter already - an example of lines width set to 20

mladen:

mntiwana

Guppy mma by definition always uses same periods : 3,5,8,10,12,15,30,35,40,45,50 and 60

The indicator has line width parameter already - an example of lines width set to 20

Dearest MLADEN

Your picture with line width produced pretty results :) .... but i was requesting selected lines (individuals-not all at once).

do you think if we slipped away a bit by definition,is it too much bad ? .... actually i was thinking to test it in different trading terms (long,short,medium) what ever suitable to users but all in all you knows better.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Your picture with line width produced pretty results :) .... but i was requesting selected lines (individuals-not all at once).

do you think if we slipped away a bit by definition,is it too much bad ? .... actually i was thinking to test it in different trading terms (long,short,medium) what ever suitable to users but all in all you knows better.

regards

Here is this version for line widths

If you set the line widths in parameters to leas than 0, the you can set the individual line widths the usual way in the colors tab of the indicator. Then you can have things like this :

As of periods : for this indicator, let us leave it as is. If it is Guppy mma, let it be Guppy mma. We should probably have some "rainbow" that will be with other periods, but will have to make it different (without having million parameters for periods)

Files:

mladen:

Here is this version for line widths

If you set the line widths in parameters to leas than 0, the you can set the individual line widths the usual way in the colors tab of the indicator. Then you can have things like this :

As of periods : for this indicator, let us leave it as is. If it is Guppy mma, let it be Guppy mma. We should probably have some "rainbow" that will be with other periods, but will have to make it different (without having million parameters for periods)

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for pretty improvements,working well and looking nice.

regards

QWMA rainbow added to the collection

Files:

mladen:

QWMA rainbow added to the collection

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks,is it not looking pretty interesting with :)

how we do manage different averages if as you explained in the definition of "qwma 2.mq4"

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks,is it not looking pretty interesting with :)

how we do manage different averages if as you explained in the definition of "qwma 2.mq4"

regards

Chose the slow and fast "speed" : it is calculating all the "speeds" between those two

If you chose slow speed 0 (i.e. SMA) and fast speed 2 (parabolic weighted ma) it will calculate all the averages starting from sma to pwma. That is what it does in this version

mladen:

Chose the slow and fast "speed" : it is calculating all the "speeds" between those two

If you chose slow speed 0 (i.e. SMA) and fast speed 2 (parabolic weighted ma) it will calculate all the averages starting from sma to pwma. That is what it does in this version

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for explaining,still whole theory out of my understanding,i means how long (highest speed-for example 80 or 100) we can be use and what/which averages will be it ..... as for slow speed,it is ok,understand able...... and from "SMA to PWMA" how many averaging methods it contains.

or if a user friendly option for averaging method can be added in place speed numbering for to better understand what we are going to use.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for explaining,still whole theory out of my understanding,i means how long (highest speed-for example 80 or 100) we can be use and what/which averages will be it ..... as for slow speed,it is ok,understand able...... and from "SMA to PWMA" how many averaging methods it contains.

or if a user friendly option for averaging method can be added in place speed numbering for to better understand what we are going to use.

regards

I have no idea what average would be when speed 80 or 100 is applied

The "theory" is simple : first couple of averages are identifiable, Those are the

• sma - speed 0
  • lwma - speed 1
  • qwma or pwma (whatever name one prefers) - speed 2

All the rest are non-existing averages till this variation of calculation and they have no names (and they will not have for all the fractional values - i.e. countless). As of how high the "speed" should be used : I don't think that that high speeds produce anything but values very close to the price itself (having almost 0 lag), and in that case they are stopping being averages, but are becoming almost a perfect price line - nothing else

Reason: