HMA - Calling All Programmers!! - page 6

is there a HMA histogram?

HMA histogram...take this

Files:

I am looking for a inicator ,if sameone help me?

I am looking for a macd indicator, it's with hull moving average, you known normal macd is with ema. if someone have, please share with me?

thanks a lot!

I would like to post this HMA-Ogeima.

If you place it on your chart it will not change its collor.

But as far as I know it is the only HMA that does a correct mathematical calculation as fundation for a system if one want to know if the line is sloping up or down.

There has been a lot of writing or talking about the HMA that it would re-painting itself.

But the re-painting is a problem that is caused by a visual problem of MT4 platforms and not a mathematical problem.

So if you plan to use an HMA in any kind of indicator or in a system to see if the the HMA is sloping up or down then use the mats of this indicator and I can ashure you the signals are 100% correct and will never re-paint.

If you check a buy or sell signal that would be given by your system or new indicator that is based on this indicator and that signal would be different from the color that you see by a normal HMA I can ashure you that the signal is correct and not the color that you see on your chart.

For those who think again...well put on this HMA-Ogeima a possibility that it would show color again so that we can see visualy or check between the color that we see and the signal that we get you will have the same visual problem again that is due to the MT4 platform.

I am a great "believer" in HMA's and use them in each of my trading systems (aspecially in the T_S_R trading system wich is also a component of the zorro trading group) and this HMA-Ogeima is the indicator we use as fundation for all our calculations.

Again this indicator is only as use for people who would like to implement this indicator as base for an other indicator or system that would visualy show you buy or sell signals for ex. true arrows. It is not gonna show you any visual information when placed on a chart.

So this indicator is going to be more usefull for programmers then to traders that depend on the visual information from an indicator.

Regards...iGoR

PS. This indicator was programmed by Ogeima.

Files:

Color coding in MT4 and some repainting caused by MT4 - real issues

many use double lines, triggerlines, etc. - don't trust colors

there is unrepainting HMA by Mladen, .ex4 file only ( sorry) - source code wasn't publicly released

Hull MA thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175239

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173260/page2 post 23

Files:

fxbs:
Color coding in MT4 and some repainting in MT4 - real issues

many use double lines, triggerlines, etc. - don't trust colors

there is unrepainting HMA by Mladen, .ex4 file only ( sorry) - source code wasn't publicly released

Hull MA thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173260/page2

I am using mladen's T3nrp (T3MA) which is brill!

my settings are:-

1) T3nrp period 10

2) T3nrp period 3

I have also used 20 & 30 to show price bouncing but removed them to keep the chart simple & uncluttered.

Xard777

mladen certainly knows his stuff & I totally agree with him not publicly releasing the source code - keep up the good work

could be any reasons 4 not releasing source - nobody can blame the author

god see how much Mladen released - and how much forum and fx traders community benefit ...

HMA non repainting EA possible anyone?

Hi,

Is there anyone who could make an EA from this indicator?

It would simply buy on an upslope and sell on a downslope.

(I think a few more features would be great too!)

Many Thanks

Brandoni

Files:

Question about Adding Code

I posted several days ago a request for assistance in coding a Hull Moving Average of another indicator. Really, it doesn't matter to me what other indicator because I am just wanting an example of how to apply a hull moving average to "something", such as a detrended oscillator or another moving average, or similar indicator that I can get access to the code. I know the formula for Hull MA as its on google. I just need to understand how I add it in to MQL4 in code form to the other indicator. Once I see how it is done, then I can add HMA's on other indicators to my heart's content.

However, the indicator that i originally wanted it on was an Ehler's indicator so my question was moved to the end of the Ehler's indicators post that is 120 posts long. Thus far, no one has replied to my post, maybe because they don't care to, or maybe because its at the end of a 120 post thread.

I would appreciate it if someone would take the time to point out to me MQL4 code that shows a hull moving average on another indicator and the associated buffers and variables. Thanks.

I love this indicator

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!. I must thank you guys for the great work you have done.

I have been testing the HMA indicator for about 2 months now on a Daily TF(for Trade timing and Entry)and weekly TF (for Trend determination) and the results has been tremendous. I will really appreciate it if anyone can write an EA out of this.

Thanks .

Ayo

FloFri:
working on 1, 2 and 3...and checking the posts...
Reason: