Hull MA - page 2

To add comments, please log in or register
banzai
banzai  

HMA v. 4

In version 4 you can choose to draw dots or lines. It has a pop-up and an e-mail alert too. Based on the code of the "HMA modified" indicator.

Files:
hma4.gif 16 kb
hma4.mq4 8 kb
iinzall
iinzall  
banzai:
In version 4 you can choose to draw dots or lines. It has a pop-up and an e-mail alert too. Based on the code of the "HMA modified" indicator.

Thanks for the great indicator, banzai.........

Regards,

IIN

etrader58
etrader58  

Similar to Hull Trend

Could you please note indicators similar to Hull Trend to paint the price bars ...

tennis6060
tennis6060  

Various messages ?

banzai:

Hi banzai,

I found this indicator quite interesting and gives good signals on H4 charts, particularly it gives signals while on the current bar.

I have a question and while I did search for the answer for a couple of hours in the TSD forum haven't been able to find one, so I am asking you.

On alert, messages vary from just plain alear to those with varrious numbers, 12, 1200, 15, 1500 etc. and wonder what those mean.

If you could explain or give me the link that explains, would much appreciate.

Many thanks in advance. RS

increase
increase  
banzai:

Does this one re-paint?

etrader58
etrader58  

As far as I know, HMA and Hull Trend do not re-paint at all

jatki24300
jatki24300  

Repaint hma4

increase:
Does this one re-paint?

I do know that the indicator will repaint the last closed bar. Jatki24300

Files:
gbp.gif 7 kb
gbp1.gif 7 kb
etrader58
etrader58  

I am curious why no coder try to make an EA based on HMA, though it is a very common indicator

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Igorad made HMA indicator with few versions for elite section and then he coded HMAExpert with many versions and many filters as Efficiency indicator as a filter and TesterReport_v1 as a tool and some more.

In elite section sorry.

demam_emas
demam_emas  

I tried HMA4 on my visual backtest, and it repainted!

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

To add comments, please log in or register