Need harmonic EA & Indicator - page 9

Actually i was talking about how the various systems work (zup, korharmonics etc.) not the harmonics theory itself. For example if you use the last zup version all you see is some lines and little numbers that dont make ANY sence...

georgead:
you see is some lines and little numbers that dont make ANY sence...

you can see big numbers

Files:
wwg.jpg  112 kb

Hehe... that was a cold joke poruchik... you must be from the UK but not from London...

Ofcourse you can see big numbers IF you know how to use it... Thats what i am asking for but until now i found out that first i have to learn Russian and then learn how to use zup because everything is written in Russian in this ONIXTRADE forum...

Anyways if theres anything in English please let me know so i cancel my Russian lessons...

Cheers

George A

Hi georgead,

It is what I found:

Zup v46 indicator with the instruction about how to use in English:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588/page106

(pdf file on this post - explanation of the settings in english).

ZUP 86 with documentation about how to use (and with explanation of the parameters) - in english:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page28

ZUP_v92 with alerts in english language:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page35

and that's good... but, what do you think to fill into that EA a code based on Trailling? I think it could be a good skill, don't you?

EA Opens 9 orders on EU when the max order is set to 1

Hi traders, i have just came across this thread about harmonic patterns EA. Im a harmonic / price action trader and googled this thread. I have installed the EA on a EU TF 15 min chart and after a pattern was formed the EA opened 9 long orders same point. They closed out profitable but i would like to know why this is the case when i have max orders = 1

My account is ECN 5 digit brokers.

Can anyone advice

Thanks

Jsambung, about the SL

Hi,Jsambung,could you modify your ea stoploss based on upper or lower PRZ line?like XXpips above upper PRZ line for sell order,and XX pips under lower PRZ line for buy order? XX can be adjusted. thanks!

[langtitle=ru]Тейкпроф[/langtitle]

[lang=ru]Всем удачной торговли!Как советник настроить чтоб самому ставить тейкпрофит..а то ставится всё на автомате..стоп лотос нормально подчиняется.Система отличная мне понравилась.Спасибо![/lang]

Ok guys, if I understood well about jsamburg work, the package to be applied to our charts is that I uploaded in this post.

I saw that it profitable, but it could be dangerous too.. In my opinion it could be optimized, I don't know what do you think about it, but try it and write your experiences.. have a nice day

Files:

Hello i tried to load the expert but it wont load i dont know why al other indicator was loaded normally but just the ea wont load !! pls help

it says

2011.12.31 01:45:44 Cannot open file 'C:\Program Files\InstaTrader\experts\Order[e??a??]Line.ex4' on the EURUSD,M5

Reason: