Need harmonic EA & Indicator - page 11

a285863427:
Will the Order [èá] Line modified 0.01.(Sorry my English machine translation)

Try it

D1 GBPUSD 5/01/12 - 30/07/12

hello everyone

im testing this Order EA Line Bot since last week and i'm surprised how accurate it trades, unfortunately in the wrong direction!

I even changed the TP to 5 and SL to 10 and it's still got over 80% wrong of the trades, it made like 10 trades in less than a second with -10... given the fact that I just have to turn around the buy/sell and sell/buy would make me a brutal bot.

Another thing is, that for a 2:1 risk reward which I have right now (in the negative way) I only need 40-50% right, but it makes over 80%! This is nuts, because there are some currencies, it made 18 trades and all went wrong

Is there anyone who can code and help me to change it the way it behaves to buy when it says sell and to sell when it says buy?

Thanks a lots in advance,

Infest

hello everyone,

i just tested the Order EA Line Bot and it makes over 80% , but negatively.. some currencies like 20 of 20 wrong

is there anyone who can code and help me to change the buy to sell and sell to buy?

thanks in advance!

New EA

For test one based pattern (default - Gartley)

if you need test another pattern - rename Gartley in EA on Bat, Shark, Crab, B-fly

Files:
fdgraph.gif  11 kb
tdfrgraph.gif  10 kb
fgaph.gif  11 kb
grdrgh.gif  10 kb

All test H4 from 2.01.2010

Files:
ea_zup.zip  1300 kb
aph.gif  12 kb
graph.gif  11 kb

thank for your great share

please also info how the best setting of zup ea

is it also must add rsi indi?

thanks

Files:
zupea.jpg  147 kb

Try new mod indi for EA 12.0

TEST FROM 2.01.2010

TT- table https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

what do you mean about ea 12.0???

I dont know about EA 12.0, can't you share it too?

narutosage7:
I dont know about EA 12.0, can't you share it too?

It is very badly

Files:
zupea_1.jpg  133 kb

try in demo akun 5 digit EA Zup

thank for your explain but when I try in demo akun 5 digit broker, the EA Zup no trade but the orderline ea trade op one by one but tp in minus ..

I try in exness 5 digit broker

Reason: