Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 581

lufer:

Hello, Could you please tell me how to correctly prescribe the function to delete the pending orders? For example, I have an EA that places pending orders at the moment a new daily bar appears. It should delete the pending orders one day later and set new ones. The problem is that when tested in the MT4 tester, all orders are not always closed.

Wouldn't it be better to move them to a new place?

In general, change the order execution direction

int total = OrdersTotal();

for(int i = total-1; i >= 0; i--)

AlexeyVik:
Wouldn't it be better to move them to a new location?

And in general, change the direction of the orders

Thank you so much! It's working fine now. If you don't mind, could you explain why the normal override was closing at times, at least in a nutshell.

lufer:

Thank you so much! Everything is working fine now. If you don't mind, could you explain why the normal override was closing at times, at least in a nutshell.
It's already been explainedhere...

AlexeyVik:
It's already been explained here...

Thank you!

Hi all.

Why do DCs at banks, when they move a position to the next day, reopen it and take another spread off.

If we stand on gold. They take 100 points daily for spread in favor of brokerage company.

Suppose there is a certain indicator, which is plotted using two different data: the latest value and the value for the previous period. (for example, the closing price for one period and the closing price for the previous period).

For example, let's assume that we are operating on an hourly chart. Every minute, we plot one point using the current value of the parameter and the value of the parameter exactly 1 hour ago, etc.

how can this be done at all? how can we access the minute chart data?

Can you tell me the name of the EA in the codebase - when testing manually in the tester you move the horizontal lines and if the price touches the upper or lower line, the EA opens a sell if the lower line and a buy if the upper line.

MauzerVII:

Yes! As soon as I wrote the question I thought of a way to do it. Thanks to the forum)))))

Very quick to help newbies here, also wanted to express my appreciation for my questions.

Hello.

How do I pass a variable name but not a value and vice versa a value but not a name?

I used to be able to do it 5 years ago, but now I've forgotten how

Example 1

string test2 ="JPY";

double testJPY = 0.123456;

Comment("test "+test2"); It outputs "testJPY" and the value 0.123456 should be printed;

string test2 ="JPY";

There is an array

double testJPY[0] = 0.123456;

testJPY[1] = 0.654321;

Comment("test "+test2"+"[1]"); It outputs testJPY[1] which should be 0.654321;

Example of the second

double arr=0.123456;

void signalSL(double arr, int i)

{

Comment(""+arr+"_Level3_"+arr,Time[i],arr); //displays 0.123456_Level3_ 0.123456 And it should be Variable_Level3_Value

}

Regards Alexey.

Twilight:

Hello.

Comment("test"+test2,testJPY);

Comment("testJPY[1] = ",testJPY[1]);
Somehow, try it out.
Reason: