EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1364

Noterday:
... Tomorrow we could go for 1.35
I'd even say 1.39; but that doesn't happen often on Friday.

tara:
I would even say 1.39; but that doesn't happen very often on a Friday.
Nah...That's too much =)

That's what I'm saying - not often.

Guys and gals, I'm glad we all get along and understand each other :), well done everyone! :) by golly :)

Zz: Odyssey, maybe a little tritips =)))

woah, woah: I got a little carried away with the old new year ))))

chepikds:

Guys and gals, I'm glad we all get along and understand each other :), well done everyone! :) by golly :)

Zz: Odyssey, maybe a little tritips =)))

woah, woah: I got a little carried away with the old new year ))))

tritips ...... thank god that's a word I haven't read anywhere and this is the first time I've read ......P,C, I don't know what the fuck you mean

odiseif:
tritips ...... thank god that's a word I haven't read anywhere and this is the first time I've read ......P,C, I don't know what the fuck you mean
Oh, man. Oh, man.

After today, many people have forgotten where the sell button is )))

I studied French ...... 1, If this word comes from English .... I did not learn English at school .... and I have the right not to know it. ......2, Even if the word comes from the Russian dictionary and I do not know it, I have the right not to know it because I am Moldovan and I do not need to know all Russian words, and you do not need to know my language.
So tell me what is the word if it was addressed to me.

odiseif:
I studied French ...... 1, If this word comes from English .... I did not learn English at school .... and I have the right not to know it. ......2, Even if the word comes from the Russian dictionary and I do not know it, I have the right not to know it because I am Moldovan and I do not need to know all Russian words, and you do not need to know my language.
So tell me what is the word if it was addressed to me.

Triceps - it means)))))))))) weightlifting. Chepikds, don't drive the terminal.

ernst:

Triceps - it means))))))))))
Damn .... so how do you spell that word??? I almost got googled for that word ...I never found out what it means)
Reason: