Download MetaTrader 5

Need harmonic EA & Indicator - page 15

To add comments, please log in or register
dotmund
dotmund  
krelian99:
Do you mean one candle on the next higher time frame? Why it should have SL and TP when you only trade one candle?
i mean when the indicator crosses and arrow appear the next candle will be trade only just one candle to be trade and after that candle close the trade will also close and wait for another signal  pls can u help me
krelian99
krelian99  
dotmund:
i mean when the indicator crosses and arrow appear the next candle will be trade only just one candle to be trade and after that candle close the trade will also close and wait for another signal  pls can u help me
Isn't it Binary Options?
dotmund
dotmund  
krelian99:
Isn't it Binary Options?
some thing like dat but it will trade the pips on that candle and close it at the close of that candle
krelian99
krelian99  
dotmund:
some thing like dat but it will trade the pips on that candle and close it at the close of that candle

NTL, I think you could make more pips when you would let go the trade longer than one pip.

Timmy Hanke can help you, I guess, or mladen ;) 

mntiwana
mntiwana  
krelian99:

NTL, I think you could make more pips when you would let go the trade longer than one pip.

Timmy and or wulong too ...... as for binary options may be this picture help too.

krelian99
krelian99  
mntiwana:

Timmy and or wulong too ...... as for binary options may be this picture help too.

Maybe one day I'll begin with BO too.
dotmund
dotmund  
krelian99:

pls help me do the coding for the ea pls
Magaretha M Van Wyk
Magaretha M Van Wyk  

Harmonics expert advisor at [link deleted by moderator]

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Magaretha M Van Wyk:

Harmonics expert advisor at [link deleted by moderator]

No need to advertise external commercial EAs because few free EAs were already uploaded to the thread for free (and there are many commercial EAs in the Market here).
To add comments, please log in or register