Need harmonic EA & Indicator - page 15

krelian99:
Do you mean one candle on the next higher time frame? Why it should have SL and TP when you only trade one candle?
i mean when the indicator crosses and arrow appear the next candle will be trade only just one candle to be trade and after that candle close the trade will also close and wait for another signal  pls can u help me

dotmund:
i mean when the indicator crosses and arrow appear the next candle will be trade only just one candle to be trade and after that candle close the trade will also close and wait for another signal  pls can u help me
Isn't it Binary Options?

krelian99:
Isn't it Binary Options?
some thing like dat but it will trade the pips on that candle and close it at the close of that candle

dotmund:
some thing like dat but it will trade the pips on that candle and close it at the close of that candle

NTL, I think you could make more pips when you would let go the trade longer than one pip.

Timmy Hanke can help you, I guess, or mladen ;) 

krelian99:

NTL, I think you could make more pips when you would let go the trade longer than one pip.

Timmy and or wulong too ...... as for binary options may be this picture help too.

mntiwana:

Timmy and or wulong too ...... as for binary options may be this picture help too.

Maybe one day I'll begin with BO too.

krelian99:

pls help me do the coding for the ea pls

Harmonics expert advisor at [link deleted by moderator]

Magaretha M Van Wyk:

Harmonics expert advisor at [link deleted by moderator]

No need to advertise external commercial EAs because few free EAs were already uploaded to the thread for free (and there are many commercial EAs in the Market here).

Patterns

1. All pattern indicators by the links to download - first post of the thread: Harmonic Trading 
  2. Price Patterns thread - Don`t read this thread..Make Money with it
  3. Candel Sticks Indicator and Filters thread 
  4. Price Patterns (Gartley,Butterfly,Bat,...) explanation - the thread 
  5.  5 pattern indicators and 1 pattern indicator with alert - the thread 
  6. color patterns (indicator helping to identify the patterns) - the thread 
  7. Elliot Wave Indicators thread 
  8. Pattern Recognition indicator: fixed version 
  9. Harmonic EA thread 
  10. everything about candles, inside candles and custom candles: indicators thread and 4H Candle Close Indicator thread 
Reason: