Need harmonic EA & Indicator - page 4

ok, understood.. look at the chart.. It's normal that there are no orders running, because indicator didn't find any harmonic pattern, is it right?

JohnCapa:
ok, understood.. look at the chart.. It's normal that there are no orders running, because indicator didn't find any harmonic pattern, is it right?

yups, waiting for new pattern show up. I think ZUP_v102 support only this shapes ...

string vGartley = "Gartley";

string vBat = "Bat";

string vButterfly = "Butterfly";

string vCrab = "Crab";

string vCustom = "Custom";

string vShark = "Shark";

Stop level from Alpari is to big for Pending Order on M5 timeframe. you can change to higher timeframe, or change PendingOrder to FALSE in OrderLine setting, for instant order.

For now I didn't use any additional indicator, still running test with gartley pattern.

thanks for your suggestions, I try it on a demo alpari account..

HI jsambung!

look at that picture. Blue lines are "Pending order", right? Pending orders that didn't entered in market because of "Too highs" (as you told me in your last post), I'm correct?

And now, I chanched the "PendingOrders" option in "false; in that way that EA will not place pending orders, but instantly orders. It will trade when it will receive a signal by ZUPs and the rest of INDIs builld in .tpl (I think it will trade in the Red Rectangle that comes to life at the end of the butterfly)

.. I'm correct? Did it trade in your account in the last 24H ?

jsambung/ Thank you very much for EA

Try it - china toy

Files:
china_toy.tpl  20 kb
2016.gif  62 kb

Hi poruchik, interesting this .tpl ! could you give to me any description about it? I'm interested

JohnCapa:
HI jsambung!

look at that picture. Blue lines are "Pending order", right? Pending orders that didn't entered in market because of "Too highs" (as you told me in your last post), I'm correct?

And now, I chanched the "PendingOrders" option in "false; in that way that EA will not place pending orders, but instantly orders. It will trade when it will receive a signal by ZUPs and the rest of INDIs builld in .tpl (I think it will trade in the Red Rectangle that comes to life at the end of the butterfly)

.. I'm correct? Did it trade in your account in the last 24H ?

Blue lines is pending order for buystop, red line for sellstop.

When order line found triangle shape created by ZUP, it will place pending order ASAP. This ea get price2 and price3 from it properties.

The problem is every pattern has range retracement for point D, so pattern will repaint following high/low the current price as long as it is still in range, and will disappear when price out of range, so I think this EA was too early to trade and takeprofit more than 0.618 retracement.

I will modify this EA to create orderline at red rectangle, could be sell limit or buy limit.

FYI, I open demo account with balance 100,000, yesterday profit 7,000 with 2% trade size. and this is my current open order ...

poruchik:
jsambung/ Thank you very much for EA Try it - china toy

Hi poruchik! I loaded your .tpl... I think I must load zup and zig zag too, because I have a little bit different image on my chart. The EA you loaded on your chart is the same of jsambung one? Or you have a .tpl with the EA inside it? Could you post the full packadge, if you can? I'd like to test that china tool with EA built in..

ZUP 102 22 it is the same of jsambung ZUP 102

"China toy" it is template for ZUP,

find many patterns

Files:
china_toy_1.tpl  14 kb
zup_v102_22.mq4  496 kb
yg5.gif  32 kb

interesting... looks like a russian matryoshka.. I looked an EA in your chart of #36 post; is it the same of jsambung? Or it's modified for your ChinaToy .tpl?

Reason: