Harmonic Trading - page 17

I have recently changed from a 7 period to a 5 period RSI, most people may not want a 5 period, but I seem to get better results using it.

I also qirhin the past month reinstalled TS2000i, the software gives better signals than metatrader, even tho metatrader is the platform I am using with Interbank.

The signals are clear, and the indicators perform better in TS2000i than they do in metatrader, and the data is the same, well almost the same,it is supplied from Alpari

ShadowWz, does your indicator detect the "bat" pattern? i've loaded the indicator on some charts, but have not yet seen the bat detected.

If it's not, will you be kind enough to include it?

thanks

Morgan:
ShadowWz, does your indicator detect the "bat" pattern? i've loaded the indicator on some charts, but have not yet seen the bat detected.

If it's not, will you be kind enough to include it?

thanks

Hi,

it should detect it.

hellkas and Foreverold: we seem to be pirates at heart... Har! You guys joining in the search for The Big Whoop?

ShadowWz:
Hi, it should detect it.

Thanks! you're da man

Foreverold:
I have recently changed from a 7 period to a 5 period RSI, most people may not want a 5 period, but I seem to get better results using it.

I also qirhin the past month reinstalled TS2000i, the software gives better signals than metatrader, even tho metatrader is the platform I am using with Interbank.

The signals are clear, and the indicators perform better in TS2000i than they do in metatrader, and the data is the same, well almost the same,it is supplied from Alpari

So it's a 7 or 5 (now) RSI with a 13EMA on it?

ShadowWz,

Is there any chance that you will be prepared to convert your indicator for use in Amibroker?

Ami is my primary charting package, and i would like to consolitate everyting into one package.

If you can't (won't) code for Amibroker, do you think you can maybe code a "candlestick pattern recognition" indicator for MT4?

Yes a 5 period rsi, the 13 period ema is to let me know what direction to take.

this is 1 of several setups I use.

There is also the demark sequental indicator, the best signals are with a 20, or 10 count, the demark is from Gann to count bars

Files:
jpy_3-23-06.jpg  119 kb

Morgan:
ShadowWz,

Is there any chance that you will be prepared to convert your indicator for use in Amibroker?

Hi,

no - for now at least.

Morgan:
do you think you can maybe code a "candlestick pattern recognition" indicator for MT4?

if you could give me information about "candlestick pattern recognition" ,maybe i could to code such indicator.

a very slow gartley, put gave profit, also notice the macd divergence

Files:
Reason: