Elite indicators :) - page 642

ValeoFX:
Mladen, seeing that I am on "a roll", would you be kind enough and make one with lines onto candles when colour changes, please? You may think it superfluous, but for research purposes, it seems to speed it up for me.

My I also ask for a histo-version unless, I have missed it elsewhere, plse?

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

here is a histo version of the ama stl averages indicator

ValeoFX:
MrTools, I am sorry to have to tell you that the one you offered me is not as good as the one I posted.

My request therefore remains with Mladen to change the one I posted to a candle-version plse. The candle which includes a wick plse, Mladen.

Regards,

ValeoFX

As far as I see, the two indicators are using completely the same way to find out the inside bar, and the results are identical. Please check the two versions

ValeoFX:
Mladen, this is an absolute gem and without knowing the levels that the oscillator would use at this stage, one can quite safely use the histo-version to confirm change in direction. Well done!

Secondly to Sylvester, try the settings of 8,15,2,5,7 (NB!!) the 7 !! on H-1.

I will keep tabs on it this coming week and let you know about H4 and maybe down to M-15, but for now, this setting works ons H-1 and I intend using it this week together with the trusted DTosc.

Best regards,

Thanks Valeo - your settings are almost a "crystal ball"!!! Great work pal.

Here's to a Pippy week!!

Regards, Sylvester

mladen:
ValeoFX As far as I see, the two indicators are using completely the same way to find out the inside bar, and the results are identical. Please check the two versions

Good morning Mladen,

Well the only explanation I have for the difference that I saw yesterday, is the fact that the markets were closed. At that point I can assure you that the one I posted outperformed the one posted by MrTools. Today there is no difference as you quite correctly stated.

I do therefore apologise to you and MrTools for "jumping the gun" and not waiting for the open markets to test it with.

Thank you for your assistance. Always deeply appreciated.

Successful week to you both.

ValeoFX:
Good morning Mladen,

Well the only explanation I have for the difference that I saw yesterday, is the fact that the markets were closed. At that point I can assure you that the one I posted outperformed the one posted by MrTools. Today there is no difference as you quite correctly stated.

I do therefore apologise to you and MrTools for "jumping the gun" and not waiting for the open markets to test it with.

Thank you for your assistance. Always deeply appreciated.

Successful week to you both.

ValeoFX

Looking at the codes and you are probably right. The other indicator can show different results when the market is closed (due to not cleaning buffers). It is better to use the one that mrtools posted (to avoid some possible errors)

mladen:
ValeoFX Looking at the codes and you are probably right. The other indicator can show different results when the market is closed (due to not cleaning buffers). It is better to use the one that mrtools posted (to avoid some possible errors)

I have already replaced the other one on all my charts.

Once again thank you so much for your help.

Best regards,

Hello Mladen,

Can you please make a simple histogram version of the attached keltner channel oscillator? (when above upper channel green, when below lower channel red) Thank you.

mandagozu81:
Hello Mladen, Can you please make a simple histogram version of the attached keltner channel oscillator? (when above upper channel green, when below lower channel red) Thank you.

mandagozu81

Here is the histo version (added the third state too - the neutral, but it is visually not as aggressive as the up and down and it can easily be ignored when compared to the other two states)

mladen, could you add colored bars to this indicator? histo form is pretty good, but colored bars would be best - model chart attached.

thanks in advance!

Scrat:
mladen, could you add colored bars to this indicator? histo form is pretty good, but colored bars would be best - model chart attached. thanks in advance!

Scrat

Here you go

Reason: