Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 275

Replay

newdigital:
Just found original source: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page32

Thanks for info

Put this indi on EURGBP and you will not be able to find prev monthly low and high. Today is 26.03.2009. This indi is ok but it needs to be improved. There are situations where it can not show prev montly low and high. Hm cja seems to be a good coder but .....?

Pucio

SR_Barry_ELI_MTF

Hi All,

I've recently started using the SR_Barry_Eli_MTF indicator to show support and resistance on time frames other than the current chart time frame. I noticed a couple of minor errors with the version of the indicator I found here. I don't know if they have been addressed in any later versions, but as I could not find a later version, I have amended the errors in this version.

The fixes are:

Show/Hide SR on specific time frame now working

Buffer numbers addressed so that colours now correspond to SR and missing support now shows correctly

I have taken the liberty of adding RefreshRates() as I noticed that the indicator appeared to be updating a little later than expected on fractals on higher time frames. This appears to have resolved with this addition, (or maybe its just a trick of the mind?)

I hope some of you will find the amendments beneficial.

Rgds,

Lim

nice, thank you Lim

p,s. looked inside - since it uses repainting iFractal (pain in the s.) - if "refresh rates" will be not anough - may be add like 3bars(*tf/per.)to the limit

fractal:

dCurrent<Low && dCurrent<Low && dCurrent0)

Big Joe:
Please someone can make a little change to this indi, i just want it show the history.

That's the third post i make to change this indi.

PLEASE SOMEONE.

i don't know , Joe

but since nobody answered - could be something like this:

Will try that...

fxbs:
nice, thank you Lim

p,s. looked inside - since it uses repainting iFractal (pain in the s.) - if "refresh rates" will be not anough - may be add like 3bars(*tf/per.)to the limit

fractal:

dCurrent<Low && dCurrent<Low && dCurrent0)

Thanks for your feedback, fxbs. I will take a look at that now and compare results.

Cheers,

Lim

fxbs:
i don't know , Joe but since nobody answered - could be something like this:

Thanks Fxbs

I will look at it tomorrow.

MTF of Williams' Percent Range. Standard of WPR also attached in case somebody doesn't have it.

Files:
wpr.mq4  3 kb
mtf_wpr.mq4  3 kb
mtf_wpr.gif  19 kb

MTF Accelerator.

Files:
mtf_ac.gif  17 kb
mtf_ac.mq4  4 kb

MTF HI LOW Indicator Question

Please, can you tell me why this indi does not show prev monthly low and high ? Maybe I do not know how to use it ?

Pucio

Files:

good to see some activity around - very good!

Reason: