Harmonic Trading - page 312

I have a question which shall really help a lot of Harmonic Traders! Every person has his her own mental status to judge the question I am putting forward. Most imp for Poruchik to comment on it.

I am attaching two charts of same pair AUDUSD on which two different patters are formed on 1 Hr chart Bullish Cypher is formed, where on 1 month chart Bearish Deep Crab is fomed at the same instance. MY questions is how does a short term and a long term investor trade the pairs ? Every one is invited to comment..

Files:
audusd_1_hr.jpg  108 kb
audusd_4_hr.jpg  98 kb

poruchik:
open template in metaeditor , find zup 132 and replace on zup 133

Thank You very much. Great!

A nice long setup on GbpUsd Weekly. buylimit @ 1.4775

Files:

You can see the graph in many ways .....

fatotrend:
You can see the graph in many ways .....

No, I'm pretty sure current trend is bearish, and price'll drop to mid 1.47xxx since there's an unfinished business of Gartley with price action.

But I'll turn to long @ 1.4750-14800

grandaevus:
No, I'm pretty sure current trend is bearish, and price'll drop to mid 1.47xxx since there's an unfinished business of Gartley with price action. But I'll turn to long @ 1.4750-14800

In fact the pound is under pressure against all other currencies, so I expect a partial redemption (at least we hope).

In fact the pound is under pressure against all other currencies, so I expect a partial redemption (at least we hope).

grandaevus:
A nice long setup on GbpUsd Weekly. buylimit @ 1.4775

Why 1.4750-1.4800?

To be a valid gartley pattern D point should not exceed .786 of XA which is 1.47647 and should not exceed 1.618 of BC which is 1.45468. This is a bullish pattern so we have to take the maximum of these two values (1.45468,1.47647) = 1.47647. I've modified the code to calculate this exact D point and show it as "Median D" on the screen.

This is the graph of the pound against the 7 other major currencies, and we are really at the bottom.

Files:
gbplfxh4.png  81 kb

Yet this situation does not seem bad ...

Reason: