Harmonic Trading - page 488

maxxon:
Hi @poruchik sometimes >> BlackSwan XA 314 && ABCD 38 expansion

give pic/ and # ZUP

Hi Ryu Shin,

Thanks for your posts.

I have one question.

I see KorHarmonic has option to shows feature patterns and draws those.

We have this option in any zup indicators too? If yes, what is version?

Regards,

RyuShin:
I think so. He trades only 121 for scalping on M5. But I trade other patterns too. Look at GBPUSD on M5. Harmonic scalping can catch a big move too.

Yes I think so...

But we may consider when to exit. For example, in EURJPY M5, it does not moving even having the pattern of SHS . Waiting for TP /SL or Exit ... ^^

Hola my friend,

Ryu Shin can you post your updated template + indicarors.

Thank you so much.

alam313:
Yes I think so... But we may consider when to exit. For example, in EURJPY M5, it does not moving even having the pattern of SHS . Waiting for TP /SL or Exit ... ^^

If there's a pattern that is against a current pattern, that may be a chance to exit. TP may work that way too. SL is 10-15pips or when a pattern disappears. I'll keep testing.

Files:

forexpro4.5:
Hola my friend,

Ryu Shin can you post your updated template + indicarors.

Thank you so much.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173588

You may find from the link above

forexpro4.5:
Hola my friend, Ryu Shin can you post your updated template + indicarors. Thank you so much.

Hey I just did this week lol...

RyuShin:
If there's a pattern that is against a current pattern, that may be a chance to exit. TP may work that way too. SL is 10-15pips or when a pattern disappears. I'll keep testing.

For the entry, what do you think if we see the first RED bar when shorting ..... OR

Just entry when the signal bar close and no matter it is GREEN bar .....

That is what I am thinking too......

alam313:
For the entry, what do you think if we see the first RED bar when shorting ..... OR Just entry when the signal bar close and no matter it is GREEN bar ..... That is what I am thinking too......

That would be your rule my friend. Maybe that's safer and less riskier but to me it's like losing pips. With SHS pattern, I draw equidistant channels for target entry. No matter how candle form it is, it's my entry. You know just try what you feel like because there's no wrong or right way to trade as long as it works for you

RyuShin:
That would be your rule my friend. Maybe that's safer and less riskier but to me it's like losing pips. With SHS pattern, I draw equidistant channels for target entry. No matter how candle form it is, it's my entry. You know just try what you feel like because there's no wrong or right way to trade as long as it works for you

You are an aggressive and positive person

Reason: