Harmonic Trading - page 320

senator:
yah it is not custom but i put it's code at custom pattern section 19,please see it

As per your experience... which Fx pairs follow or respect the ZUP most successfully ?

HI Grandaevus i have a little question here!!! so zup135 is original nen? what means NEN is this this a programmer not understand!!! and wen i put ZUP in my chart is nesesary to put on chart ZigZag, Swing, DT etc.... ZUP can't work alone? Help me to understand!!! i am new this zup!!!

Sam FinPhysic:
As per your experience... which Fx pairs follow or respect the ZUP most successfully ?

all of pair i think that all of move in market can explain with harmonic movement but we know some patterns and some patterns is we do not know yet

I put ZUP 120 NEN STRAR on NZDUSD and see Bulish ABCD, wen i put new ZUP 135 in same chart see noting!!! no pattern!!! try to put same parametrs and still nothing cant understand!!! stay with ZUP 120!!!

Hey guys how do I now wen the pattern is complete? By the candlestick reversal pattern? Or Zup can alert? Somebody can share a template for Zup 135!!! One I have draw a million lines and zero patterns jeje!!!

Can anyone tell me why this Cypher pattern on the EUR/JPY Monthly chart is not detected in the latest ZUP_v135?

This is what I have for 9. Cypher - my inputs are:-

SelectPattern=7

visiblePattern - I have 1 on row 9 - 000000001000000000000000000

All other settings are default.

This pattern conforms to all the Cypher requirements. B has touched the 0.382 retracement but not closed beyond the 0.618 retracement of XA, C has touched the 1.272 extension but not closed beyond the 1.414 extension of XA with the D completion to occur around the 0.786 of XC, which is the red line I have drawn. That is as clear a Cypher as you will get, but regardless of the parameters I use, I cannot get the pattern identified. It's not about this particular pattern, by the way, but if this one is identified, I am then confident it will identify others. This was just the clearest example I had.

Any help gladly accepted.

Files:
eurjpy.jpg  55 kb

Hi Poruchik can you post a link were to read about Zup parameters wath for each one!!! Please! Thanks!!!

There's a bug in pattern finding in zup135

In a bullish gartley, dot A should be the highest point between X to A but as seen in the picture it's not. This is not a valid gartley pattern.

poruchik, could you please forward this problem to nen so he can fix it.

I've made this correction in my modified version.

This is the correct drawing

Files:

Where you see error?

Files:

grandaevus:
There's a bug in pattern finding in zup135

In a bullish gartley, dot A should be the highest point between X to A but as seen in the picture it's not. This is not a valid gartley pattern.

poruchik, could you please forward this problem to nen so he can fix it.

I've made this correction in my modified version.

This is the correct drawing

In the first chart drawing, between dotX - dot A, maximum price is 1.70416 but triangle dot A is 1.67448.

In a bullish gartley, dot A should be the highest point between X to A , but this 1.70416 > 1.67448 spoils this found pattern.

Am I wrong?

Reason: