Harmonic Trading - page 172

also possible future bearish pattern on USDCHF H4

trading CD leg up

buying right here @1.2441

Hi ziko, i dont understund you, possilbe bearish pattern then buying right here ????Am i missing something ?What tells you it will be AB/CD setup ?

About your posting,will you ever tell us about indicators for MT4 you are using,are you selling it, sharing or just showing of ?

deepdrunk:
Hi ziko, i dont understund you, possilbe bearish pattern then buying right here ????Am i missing something ?What tells you it will be AB/CD setup ? About your posting,will you ever tell us about indicators for MT4 you are using,are you selling it, sharing or just showing of ?

the bearish pattern is not yet complete. it is about to form. the last part of the bearish pattern includes an upswing, which he hopes to trade successfully.

btw, he's selling his indicators. search teh commercial section there is a post about it

deepdrunk:
Hi ziko, i dont understund you, possilbe bearish pattern then buying right here ????Am i missing something ?What tells you it will be AB/CD setup ? About your posting,will you ever tell us about indicators for MT4 you are using,are you selling it, sharing or just showing of ?

it is a possible FUTURE bearish pattern, meaning that XABCD formation isn't complete yet, so we can wait till it is complete or trade the incomplete CD leg up now, I don't know if the pattern will work and we will have AB/CD or will it fail, that is why we have a stop

Files:

ok ziko, i understund that,i know you try to trade possible XABCD leg but i was confused as i think this thread is only about patterns trading and sudenly you post CD trade

can you post this link from comercial section,i could be interested in buyng your indicator but i cant aford more than 1000 $ (just kiding)

i hope it is not to much

move stop on USDCHF to 1.2375

Why are u making the stop bigger?

sailor

USDJPY setup triggered, currently trading @117.59 (+20 pips), move stop to 118, close 1/2 position @117.22 if reached

remove stop on USDCHF, add another buy on USDCHF @1.2310

daily bearish butterfly on USDCAD

entry/stop/profits on chart

Files:

USDJPY 1/2 position closed for +60 pips

closing other 1/2 position here 116.77 for +100 pips

EURJPY currently +35 pips

USDCAD currently +10 pips

average price on USDCHF is now 1.2375, stop is 1.2275

Hi,

i have USDCAD SHORT @1.1388

Do you think it will go to your 2TP @1.1343?

Tnx

Reason: