Harmonic Trading - page 15

I finially found my gartley indicator for TS, somewhere on this forum I posted an rsi pattern to remember, look at this chart,the gartley,and the rsi, it will help you reconize the pattern

Files:

I have read the harmonic trader, beginning to trade.

I have problems with 0_Harmony_05_azz and a_ZZ on the chart which rewrite

the values, ex AB=CD at 75, the values then next 5-min price came and it look like a mess, can the indicator be changed to update the screen every second?

What does 75 means?, eg AB=CD at 75.

We had a butterfly at 30 (what that means), probably sell gbpusd at 1.7536, price now at 1.7468, when do we take profit, when new zig-zag line come?

Files:
tsd.jpg  47 kb

A good trade on eurusd, sell at 1.2160, buy at 1.2117, profit 43 pip..

Bought when triggerlines changed color (my exit-strategy right now since no reply).

Files:
tsd_1.jpg  62 kb

jorgeng:
A good trade on eurusd, sell at 1.2160, buy at 1.2117, profit 43 pip.. Bought when triggerlines changed color (my exit-strategy right now since no reply).

hi jorgeeng

about exit there is a rule

whenever u want to trade with patterns and you open an order according to patterns.there is two most probable targets

1-0.618 of CD

2-0.618 of BD

these r the targets

the MM(money management) is up to u.if u have any question i'll do my best

here is the result of bearish gartley in EUR/USD according to the patterns rules it should go down to hit the targets(at least the 1st target)

hi kamyar

kamyar:
here is the result of bearish gartley in EUR/USD according to the patterns rules it should go down to hit the targets(at least the 1st target)

why your screenshot had the red pattern? u paint it? or the indicator do it?

and i want to know, in the picture, cd=?

thx

Hi

He

About 1st Question

I Always Find The Patterns Mannualy And The Red Paint That U Said Are Drawn By Mayself Manually

And Here Is The Labels Of The Pattern.

Files:

a potential AB=CD in GBP

here is the longer term trend analisis

a good buy setup.it is overlapd by a AB=CD in it

Reason: