Suggestion to forum admins - page 27

New Forum Design is AWESOME!

Hi! I just want to say that the new design of this forum is totally cool! Love the look, love the feel! Great job!

------------

Why so different price for subscription for elite section and for advanced elite section? Because there are very valuable indicators were posted in advanced elite (which cost a lot). Just because of that. Besides, the idea for advanced elite section: small place for professional forex people. So, it can not be cheap.

------------

Elite section is acting as the forum with a lot of everything. Elite section is connected with RAS service and it will be connected with many future services.

Advanced Elite section is just a place for professional traders/developers and acting as their small board. Not connected with RAS.

Hi hitescape,

Thanks for your comments.

Almost every indicators coded for advanced elite - based on some book or classical article. Besides, every code came with the explanation how to use, how to trade and Interpretation. There are few trading systems.

According to my understanding - trading system is not few indicators attached to the chart. It is something traded, forward tested, explained and discussed. That is why there are few trading systems only in advanced elite.

-------------

Elite section consists of 3 sections: EAs (it is where we are now), indicators section and brokers/portfolio section.

Elite section is as the forum with many indicators and EAs coded especially for this elite section, incl scalpers and so on. Elite section is the big place.

Elite section is fully connected with RAS (RAS service was atrted inside this elite section). Elite members can use elite signals with RAS for free (non-elite members and advanced elite members will pay for that).

---------------

Avanced elite section is small place with many very valuable indicators for Metatrader 4 and Metatrader 5, for example: Ocean theory based indicators (Jim Sloman's "Ocean theory" based indicators) - more then 65 indicators for MT4 and MT5; Helweg / Stendahl value charts (from "Dynamic trading indicators" book); New PolyFit Tools; Adaptive lookback indicators (many indicators for MT4 and MT5); Stochastic RSI and variations for MT5; Composite Fractal Behavior and its aplications; Bollinger bands and variations and so on.

Currently there is trading system in advanced elite section: Simple Ichimoku trading system for H4 and D1 timeframe. Variation of this system for M1 scalping will be posted soon (this week).

1 EA: PolyFitScalper EA (in advanced elite).

Advanced elite section is not the forum. It is small place (and it will always be small place) for professional traders and developers. It is the place for the most valuable indicators and EAs.

Advanced elite section is not connected with RAS service (advanced elite members will pay to use elite section EAs).

1. Add even more value to the Elite section and charge more for membership.

Every indicators' set is having the thread in advanced elite section.

as to 900 dollars per year ...

As I said - Elite section is the forum.

Advanced Elite section is small polace for professional traders and developers. Small place. And it will be small place without any managed account, investment place to make 10000 dollars and so on. It will be without it untill I am here.

As to trading systems ...

I understand trading system as set of indicators attached to the chart, with trading rules and traded (forward tested) for few weeks up to few months.

Public sections.

Big problem in public forum is that many members consider simple attaching indicators to the chart as the trading system and ask to coder to program EA.

But coder is coding. Coding machine. And the author of idea is the responsible: will this EA pofitable or not.

In most of the cases (in public sections) the authors of the ideas do not want to spend their time and energy for testing. They just ask to code EA based on good looking indicators attached to the chart. Mostly they are asking "please convert those indivcators to the EA and I will see - is it profitable or not".

People are lazy you know ...

That is why we have many indicators on TSD public sections and not so many trading systems.

----------

As to Advanced Elite section - my idea that it will be small place. Because "better less but better" as said one famous guy.

As to elite sections or service in general ...

I had proposal long time ago: every well-known reputable member of the forum should have possibility to create his own elite section on the forum. I also desctibed business model for it (as small feasibility study for example), explained about how to use, how to moderate and so on.

It was long time ago ...

You know ... not everything depends on moderator even if this moderator is Newdigital

But you know that I am still thinking in this way. For example, we are having invited only private group feature now. It is the first step to this idea.

So, general idea which I carry for many years here: everybody is having same rights. Same. Moderators, newbies, traders, brokers, administrators of the forum, simple visitors - everybody should have same right here on tsd.

May be you know that on our tsd forum - members can criticize the moderators and admins and they will not be banned for that.

There are few books in anti-utopia subject: "Everybody is having same equal rights but some people are having more same equal rights then the other people"

I like the books but that anti-utopia's general concept is totally wrong

I just hope that our forum is better that any real life everywhere.

-----------

Sorry for serious talking in 31st of December.

Happy New Year to all.

Advanced Elite

New Digital,

My original post was inappropriate for a public forum. No disrespect was meant and I apologize if I offended anyone.

Dave

Please, do not post any your EAs as ex4 files with expired limited time to use: your post will be deleted.

Post as mql4 file.

If it is necessary to use ex4 with expired time - use private group:

How to open private, moderated or public private groups on the forum: starting from this page and this post as latest one.

and promote your forum private group intead of promoting your "free EA" as ex4 file expired.

Just a suggestion.

Spam in PM

Files:
107210881072.jpg  104 kb

poruchik:
Spam in PM

Banned.

Thanks for report the idiot.

Reason: