Copy With Cent Account

Hello, can i copy my cent account with real standard account?

• Signal based on the real account available only for paid subscription. Demo signals always free.
  • Demo account can subscribe to "demo" signals and to "real" signals, and real account to "real" signals.
  • Signals based on cent accounts cannot have paid Subscription. Such Signals are available only in the MetaTrader terminal for free. A cent account is defined automatically.
read the Rules of Using the Signals Service.

I mean my account is cent, then i subscribe for signal. Not i am selling signal using cent account. Can i???

I think if you subscribe using cent account so it may be same as you subscribe using demo account ...
But I am not sure ..
If you want to subscribe to real account signal so you will need to pay for subscription anyway.
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
, then each symbol positions will be closed in the same order, in which they are opened, starting with the oldest one. In case of an attempt to close positions in a different order, the trader will receive an appropriate error. There are several types of accounts that can be opened on a trade server. The type of account on which an MQL5 program...

So, you are not sure about that? Thank you anyway

Kendran Dwijo Santoso:
So, you are not sure about that? Thank you anyway
I am not sure about the following: can we subscribe to real account using our demo or cents account, or not.
But I am sure about the following: we should pay for subscriptions anyway.

Some people told (and admin told) that we can subscribe to real signal by demo or cents account (but I did not check it).
And if it is posible so it is for money anyway.
Reason: