News from elite subscription - page 34

Pessimists :):)

secretcode:
...that is almost impossible

I have an eye for both good looking woman and good trading system

newdigital:
Hi Dab1493,

About elite section - there are several trading systems traded by me.

As to public section so look at this section:

Trading systems

(some of those systamnes traded by many members (including myself).

Find good system is the same as finding good wife

:)

Thanks for the advice newdigital!!

As for the three systems i posted and especially for https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173357, will it perform like it looks on the image, what i mean is, if its profitable as it looks?

Dab1493:
Thanks for the advice newdigital!! As for the three systems i posted and especially for https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173357, will it perform like it looks on the image, what i mean is, if its profitable as it looks?

This one?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173357

This is indicator, not a system.

yes, it is good indicator.

As to trading systems so manual trading system = set of indicators on the chart with the settings + rules to trade + trading results (for few days/weeks/motths based on timeframe etc).

One indicator can be a trading system if the rules to trade will be defined based on profitable trading results (trading, not backtesting).

newdigital:
This one?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173357

This is indicator, not a system.

yes, it is good indicator.

As to trading systems so manual trading system = set of indicators on the chart with the settings + rules to trade + trading results (for few days/weeks/motths based on timeframe etc).

One indicator can be a trading system if the rules to trade will be defined based on profitable trading results (trading, not backtesting).

Hello newdigital,

Yes this was the one i was talking about. I said system, because i was referring to all the indicators in the chart. The most interesting seems to be the channel indicator and bar painting indicator(i am not using exact names because i am not sure which is what). Could you please give me the names of all the indicators in this chart and also just to be sure again, does the painting bar indicator repaint?

My rules from seeing this chart image would be:

Entry: Bar needs to change color from green to red for sell and from red to green for buy, also it needs to pass the resistance band of channel indicator for sell or pass the support band of the channel indicator for buy.

Stop loss: In a buy situation we should have a red bar close below the blue MA(line, i am not sure it is MA). In a sell situation we should have a green bar close above the blue MA.

Profit exit: In a buy situation we would exit at the resistance band of the channel indicator. In a sell situation we would exit at the supporting band of the channel indicator.

These would be the rules from just looking at the example chart in the link above, i know i first need to forward test before going live with such rules, but from you experience and knowledge regarding these two indicators, do yo think the rules are good?

Again, i want to thank you for helping me understand, and i am very appreciative of your help, both you and mladen.

Hi Dab1493,

Rules are good or not - it is necessary to trade it.

It is the only way to know.

1 day ... 1 week ... or 1 months ... depends on timeframe and so on.

You should "feel" the system ... to decide - will you agree with "live" with the system some period of your life? Is it comfortabnle for you to trade and to ask the questions and to receive support all the time? or not ...

It is Trend Scalp manual trading system from elite section:

It was in elite section.

And it is for advanced elite -

Value chart system.

Traded manually by me:

More statements are inside zip file.

There are more systems traded - Simple Ichimoku Scalping, Simple Ichimoku system, TSD DS jurik BrainTrading system, TSD BrainTrading Stochastics system and more and more.

TTM Divergence trading system:

MultiPass SSL trading system:

Starting deposit is 120 dollars, finish with 658 by 0.01 lot size (538 dollars in profit).

In 4 digit pips (for 2 days trading):

EURUSD: 2,345

AUDJPY: 73

GBPCHF: 12

GBPUSD: 3

USDCHF: 2,541

Total 4 digit pips: 4,974

Traded manually (no automatic).

Hi Dab1493,

It was just few examples from elite sections.

I mean: you see just an indicator or few indicators coded. But I (and other members) are trading trying to create the systems using those indicators.

----------

It was about differences between indicator and manual trading system using this indicator.

Reason: