News from elite subscription - page 6

newdigital:
You mean "real" as real money?

It is demo. Demo accounts. It is forward testing.

it's running 24/7 (all the copies of metatrader).

All the main pairs plus some other pairs.

And we may add any pair or EA or ideas (reasonable ones) according to the subscribers' suggestion.

tanx newdigital . .

I am waiting for your e-gold accunt number for payment . . and other good results . .

best regards

I will be on-line during the whole weekend producing the statements and analysis for the elite section so feel free to ask anything.

mini account

Hi Newdigital

Two question:

1. Is it possible to use EA from ELITE with mini-account?

2. "3000 pips investing 1 lot every time" - is 1t means also taht you was trading 1 currency pair or more?

If answer to question 1 is YES i will subscribe asap

reg

Aviar

aviar:
Hi Newdigital

Two question:

1. Is it possible to use EA from ELITE with mini-account?

2. "3000 pips investing 1 lot every time" - is 1t means also taht you was trading 1 currency pair or more?

If answer to question 1 is YES i will subscribe asap

reg

Aviar

Which mini? You mean 0.1 lot size? Or 0.01 lot size with Neuimex? Interbankfx 0.1 as 0.01 for EURUSDm for example?

With Neuimex (or neurex) is no problem. Or with lightforex . org to use $100 as 10,000 cents is no problem as well. It is possible for interbank in some cases. But in the other cases the EAs should be slightly modified (TSD EA for example). But it is not a problem to modify the particular EA I think. We ave everything to do it (to modify).

We are trading many currency pairs.

I think if you subscribe you will try to know more about some EA you selected. Or you will ask for the modification. And you will have many question. Anyway you will not go live with some EA immediately in the same day with subscription. I know about it according to my experience.

just subscribed- Where do I find elite threads?

milo

me to, just subsribed by paypal - where I can log in?

reg

Aviar

Guys, after you subscribe, go to this link https://www.mql5.com/en/forum . Hope this help

I am interested in subscribing to Elite, but where do I find some very basic info. such as how to install an EA, interface with my broker, monitor trading, etc.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

profitmaker:
I am interested in subscribing to Elite, but where do I find some very basic info. such as how to install an EA, interface with my broker, monitor trading, etc. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

you may find some information here and here.

Besides check Codersguru lessons in this forum and this website is very good as well.

I just deleted one post. Because of very big letters and red color. You may repeat your post if you want but in normal way.

And I want to say that all the indicators and EAs are in this public sections. And read this post as well.

As to elite section so it is not like one person is producing the statements. No. Me (together with programmers) are spending 4 days per week posting the statements and analyzing/fixing everything and I am really happy that the members need it.

Reason: